• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for a Waterproof Tunnel Bag??

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
New from Skinz and available @ www.sledsolutions.com

The Powder Pak is 100 % waterproof and is universal so it can be used on almost any sled.

All for under $100.

If you have anything that you want to keep 100% dry in any conditions during a day of riding this is your pak.

* Water Proof Seams
* Water Proof Material
* Fits ALL Tunnels
* Easy Access
* Durable Construction
* Easy Installation
* Removable
* Pak size 12 x 12 x 12 (1728 cu.in.)
* Available in BLACK ONLY!

$99.00

MADE IN THE U.S.A.

Thanks,
Paul

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
looks like a modified dry bag for running rivers....why is it twice as much though?

B

beer gut

Nov 2, 2004
Centennial, CO
Would stuff really stay dry? I think the biggest problem with my tunnel bag is condensation, with the cold temps hitting the top and the heat from the cooler hitting the bottom. Would this help that?

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
looks like a modified dry bag for running rivers....why is it twice as much though?

This bag was designed and built by Skinz. We do not set pricing. These bags come with the straps and the hardware to attach to the sled.

Would stuff really stay dry? I think the biggest problem with my tunnel bag is condensation, with the cold temps hitting the top and the heat from the cooler hitting the bottom. Would this help that?

It will keep the water OUT but condensation can still occur in some cases.

B

Bull

Jan 20, 2004
colorado
yep, have to agree with dizz... i use a river running dry bag on mine. only difference is no attaching straps.....about 35-40 bucks, probably a bit larger volume. if you have a "towel" in there as well, no trouble with condensation......not trying to rain on anyones parade (i own and love the SPG stuff i have), just in the spirit of full disclosure.

Bagger

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
South Central WA
I'm not a rain cloud either....

....but I use a pelican case, it's lockable, it's sealed, absolutly waterproof and it is crush proof, so my camera gear is safe.....I made a couple of aluminum bars to mount it using the "T" channel on the tunnel.
Condensation is still a problem, as with any bag that is sealed. I just keep a couple of those "Do not eat" desicant packs and trade them out from time to time.

Sorry. I like the SPG stuff as well, but man.......

Bag

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
....but I use a pelican case, it's lockable, it's sealed, absolutly waterproof and it is crush proof, so my camera gear is safe.....I made a couple of aluminum bars to mount it using the "T" channel on the tunnel.
Condensation is still a problem, as with any bag that is sealed. I just keep a couple of those "Do not eat" desicant packs and trade them out from time to time.

Sorry. I like the SPG stuff as well, but man.......

Bag

You mind posting pics? I have been thinking the same for camera's and such.. Does it work pretty good for quick access too?

Excellent idea

Premium Features