• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

***reno snowmobile film festival***

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
Team Summit Productions is proud to announce a totally unique event for the great sport of snowmobiling!

We are hosting the first film festival dedicated specifically to snowmobiling!!

The RENO SNOWMOBILE FILM FESTIVAL will kick off its inaugural event Saturday, October 11th 2008 at the spectacular Grand Sierra Resort in Reno, Nevada from 7pm to 11pm. The night will feature our latest film Elevation 4 and Boondockers aliVe by Dan Gardiner Films as well as 'best of' sections of other sled movies released this summer.

The venue is the state-of-the-art 1800 seat Grand Sierra Theater located in the resort. This place is top-notch with booth-style seating, a HUGE screen and a sound system that will knock your fillings loose.

Our plans are to expand this into a 2-day event next year featuring more films from other producers and a snowmobile show. Response so far has been great and we're expecting an awesome turnout.

We're also doing a raffle before the show and the prize list is getting out of control!
Admission to the screenings is FREE!

Riders from several movies will be on hand including Anthony Oberti, Shane Kelley, Dan Gardiner, Phatty Dyer, Ryan Nelson, Jesse O'rouke, Jacob Moren, Eric Persson and Thunderstruck's Dan Bush. I've also heard there may be a special appearance by 7-Time British Hillclimbing Champion Nigel Muffworthy! Who knows...Hatcher may even show up. :beer;

Here's a look at the theater we will be showing the films in:

http://www.grandsierraresort.com/entertainment/grand_theatre/

This could be a fun road-trip for you guys in Boise, Elko, SLC and Oregon so lets go!

We are working on room-rates at the Grand Sierra now and should have those details finalized by mid-week. Hope to see you there.

Jeff

RENO-flyer-web.jpg

Last edited:

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
sounds like a great event. :beer;

RENO-flyer-web.jpg

Last edited:
J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
we are firming up some of the other films that will be featured at the Reno Festival on October 11th.

this will be a great chance to get a sneak peek at the 'best of' sections from:

Slednecks 11
Thunderstruck 7
509 Films "Evolution"
"Dry Ice"
Hellclimber GS2

We'd love to get a few more titles in so you other producers that want to show off your work...pm me and i'll fill you in on what we need.

(hint: Veedy...i better hear from you.)

thanks again for the ridiculous response we are getting for this first time event! you guys & gals rock.

jeff

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
...this is gettin' better by the minute!

for those of you who can make it to Reno on october 11th at the Grand Sierra Resort for the first ever Reno Snowmobile Film Festival, you are in for a treat.

The raffle alone is shaping up to be worth the drive and we've added more films to the sneek-peek lineup. if we have a big turnout, the GSR wants us back next year for a full-blown 2 day event where we will show off many the new sled films and host the film companies and riders.

we're going to feature 'best of' sections of the following films at this year's event and show Elevation 4 and Boondockers 5 in the giant 1800 seat Grand Sierra Theater.

Thunderstruck 7
509 Films - Evolution
Slednecks 11
Extreme Team
Summit HD Films - Hangfire
Hellclimber GS2
Dry Ice
EV: SledHeads 4 *just added*

This will be a great way to get a taste of all these films in a condensed yet kick a$$ style and i want to thank the producers of these films for helping us jumpstart what could be a very cool event for the sport for years to come. I will keep everyone updated on guest appearances as they come in...i know mark mesenbrink, dan bush and jim phelan are making plans to come as well as other guys from the crews that put these flicks together.

jeff

Last edited:
A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
A small group of will be there from the Bridgeport Marine Corps Mountain Warfare Training Center. Cant wait!

Right on man, glad to have you guys coming!! How's the fishing on the Walker right now?

This is shaping up to be a heck of an event!!!

Premium Features