• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Summertime Blues Lets see some custom D7 & D8"s

T
Jan 19, 2008
Hinton
I think there is a D mod thread allready but who cares.
D8 155, slp pipe, y pipe and can. Avid Drivers. And some small tweaking. Soon to have N2O and a pimp aluminum chaincase cover!

SledPaintjob013.jpg

F

fraufarm

Nov 27, 2007
North Dakota
so sawyer, i know ur sled and ur dads had different brands of vents on them (i thought his were R&M and u had 2cools) which ones were easier to install/ looked nicer in person/ or which ones did u like better?

T
Jan 19, 2008
Hinton
The R&M panels are super tough, I'm sure the material the material they use is off a trampoline. I dont think the vents behind the shocks do much as they get plugged with snow instantly.

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Here is the start to my D????? not actually a D, it started as a 6 hundo. Waiting for my shocks, and drop and roll kit to show up, and then I am going to get back to work. A couple Cats have kept me busy most of the summer....

DSCF1075.jpg

DSCF1077.jpg

T
Mar 22, 2008
Athol Id
I just ordered my new hood from brad at xxxmodrod, its going to be the iq racer hood for my 900 rebuild project. Hope it comes out bada$$. It should help make this project sweeeeet!!! Hope to start post'n pics after tunnel and bulkhead come back from powder. :D

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
That actually is a Mountain Fit Hood and vent kit that you can get through modrod

Yah, knew that too. If love the hoods, just takes a lot of time and patience to get the fit perfect. I still have install my headlight vent too.

Justin

MOWER800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Layton Utah
?coilover front shocks?

just bought the sled from a hill climer it came with them and a 45" wide holz front end on it

E
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane WA
Yeah treedog, it will look good. i was there when we fit the proto-type on my buddies D8. Does take a lil bit of work to get it to fit right, if you hinge it. Definently looks like nothing else out there. Post pics when you get it on.

Premium Features