• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BEST OLD THREAD YOU WILL EVER READ (snopropanther)

D

deaner

Nov 26, 2007
Creston, BC
Yup......and the best post of the thread definitely goes to M-Cat

"I cant believe that this thread will be "no more" in just a few days... i say we all band together and beg snow west to let this thread have a permanent home in the forum.. or at least have some sort of memorial made so others from future generations can hear the story of the great snopropanther..
it should go something like this:

on a cold december day, a young man going by the name of snopropanther decided he would go for a rip on his arctic cat panther 570 fan. while he was prepping his machine, he felt a funny feeling in his loins, something he had never felt before, it made him feel great, like he was going to accomplish something truly amazing today. full of fuel and high on life snopro headed out. it was a beautiful day in manitoba and the snow was totally sick measuring in at half a foot of powder and a one foot base. Flying along, carving in the pow, sno pro said to himself, "how could this get any better." well little did he know it was going to get much better..

sno pro was cruzing along nicely when he came across a polaris RMK 600 climing a hill. sno pro watched the polaris for a little while, wishing he had a mountain sled so he could climb gnarly hills like the one towering before him.. maybe when im done school and making some money, he said to himself. then all of a sudden, no sooner after he finished that sentence, he felt that feeling in his loins again.. and this time he knew exactly what it ment.. he was destined to out climb that RMK.. so he idled up to the other sled and asked if he wanted to have a little high mark competition. the polaris guy laughed in his face and said ha, bring it on, i eat little pieces of sh!t like you for breakfast.. sno pro quickly snapped back, "you eat pieces of sh!t for breakfast?? the polaris guy stunned, at the quick comeback, hung and shook his head in embarrassment.

sno pro opted to go first but the poo guy said, hell no im goin first. so up he went. trying five times before he was satisfied. then it was up to snopro to show what he and his two up 570 were made of.. sno pro could feel the pressure his palms were sweaty and his knees were weak, but he nailed the throttle and let er rip. it felt good the 570 was pulling hard but it wasnt enough sno pro came up short and had to turn out. as he got back to the bottom he saw the polaris guy laughing and pointing at him.. this made sno pro's blood boil. he turned the sled around griped the handle bars and let out a roar that made the polaris guy shake in his boots. sno pro hit the throttle, the track damm near spun down to china but he was off and boy oh boy when i tell you he was off he was gone like a rapped ape. up and up sno pro went his adrenalin surging. he knew he was gonna make it, and it was the best feeling in the world. he watched the turn out mark of the RMK fly past him and he let out a whoo hoo, then before he knew it he was headed straight for a tree,, narrowly dodging it, sno pro decided to play it safe and turn out. apon reaching the bottom (which felt like forever because he was so high) the polaris guy was there ready to shake a hero's hand and accept defeat. as sno pro wiped a teer from his eye he knew this was the best day of his life!!!

sno pro sledded home gitty as a little school girl.. when he got home he immediately signed on to SnoWest to tell his fellow sledders about his victory.. to his supprise he faced a flood of ridicule. things like "oh you probably track poached" , "you probably got like a half mile run at it", and "the other rider was probably a twelve year old girl on her first ride" (nothing against lady riders theres lots that are better than me)
where these accusations true??? well no one know for sure but the two that were there, and they aren't talking..

but as for myself im giving an honorary 2 thumbs up to sno pro and his amazing feat.

so if you were disciplined enough to read this entire courageous tale, i implore you to take a stand against the removal of this thread. the world needs to hear the snopropanther story!!!"

S

snowcross338

Feb 17, 2006
Laramie WY
Along with the best reply ever by Hollywood D,
"I himarked my toilet about an hour ago. I got the piss to go up and over the towel rack on the wall. It was killer."

N
Nov 26, 2007
CowTown
"I himarked my toilet about an hour ago. I got the piss to go up and over the towel rack on the wall. It was killer."

YES YES YES!!!!! I laughed so hard at my desk for like an hour at that, all my co-workers thought I was insane becuz I wouldn't tell them what I was laughing at! That was the best all time quote EVER! I still tell others that when people are talking about who hi-marked who, etc. I'll just say: "I himarked the toilet in the hotel this morning. I got the piss to go up and over the towel rack on the wall. It was killer."

LMAO!!!

my 2nd favorite was DBOOK's response to one guy who asked how much HP his TApex was making. DBOOK's response was something like: "I'll do you one better. If I can find my box of crayons I'll draw you a dyno graph for it." LMAO!!! So many good times!!!

S

Snoweasel

Nov 27, 2007
Edmonton AB
Toilet Line

Yes I do have to agree, the highmark the toilet line was one of the funniest things I've read on this forum. Everytime I read it I laugh........hilarious.:D:beer;

S

Snoweasel

Nov 27, 2007
Edmonton AB
Lol

Baahhhhh hahhahhhahhhh.....oh aha aha....wait a minute....i think...yup....I think I gone done and wet myself !!!!......THANKS !:(:beer;

R
Jan 13, 2008
Utah
Oh my he!! this was by far the funniest thing i have read /heard in a long time.. I'm fairly new to the snowest forum and just today i stumbled on the snopanther thread!! I honestly couldnt stop laughing.. Im so glad someone brought this up in the new forum.. I took a chit in the toilet after and one piece was the 600 rmk and the other had to be the 570 cause as they swirled around the toilet after i flushed the 570 highmarked the other and even left a little streak on the toilet to leave its mark!! Snopanther rules haha this was the best entertainment i have had in a very long time..

R
Sep 1, 2001
Maple Grove, MN
There has been so many over the past 7 years for me that I can't even begine to peg it down to just one.

Fab's attack with all his buddies on me about beacons was worth many, many nights on the forum. So much so it got us all in trouble at one time or another.

Some of OT's topics were masterfull.

Lately Mafesto has had some good ones.

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Just finished re-reading Mindy's "Pinch and Roll".......d*mn, there really was some good stuff on the old 4M!! :)

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Man, DEANER, you should be an author man, that was a great story:D

Funny-4.gif
Funny-4.gif
Funny-4.gif
Funny-4.gif
Funny-4.gif
Funny-4.gif

Premium Features