• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

12v helmet light

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
IMO. A helmet mounted light is the single best piece of equipment you can have if your an avid night rider, whether thats from us or another manufacture.
A helmet mounted light allows you to "See Where You Look" and ride very much like its daylight, In fact usually we can see better at night than during the day.(unless its a snowstorm). No flatlight and you see all the bumps.
They make riding at night much safer and add to the enjoyment. Climb, jump, Boondock and dont let the snow piling up over your headlights stop you..
Its all I run on my bike and Hawk..

Cyclops makes a helmet mounted light for most any use and purpose.
Anything from Halogen 12V lights that plug into a cig style port to High end HID race lights that are battery and sled powered or both.
Battery powered LEds are also available at a very reasonable cost. 139.95
prices range from 99.95 to 450.00 or so..All covered by a very good warranty
We also offer a nice SW discount... Code SNWEST

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
We have several Lead Dog units in our group.

I agree with Mr. Cyclops, you can see and go about anywhere after dark with better vission than daytime flat light by far. It's not gunna compare to bluebird skies of course...

Sure beats trying to break trail and clear off the headlight at the same time. That's the time that it is more fun to run "cleanup" than "point". But not with a headlight! :face-icon-small-ton

Premium Features