• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

VERY cool teaser from the brain farm

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Man, I was thinking, "what the hell is this stuff doing in the mountain section?". But...that is some seriously wickedly sick stuff. Amazing camera work (super high quality) and amazing shots. The boarding work is super sick. The heli shots are amazing on their own. What about that guy bailing on the sled?

"What the fawk world are you from?" lol!

A

Arctic Thunder

Dec 7, 2001
Lewiston, Idaho
Hey, thanks for posting.

This is a very HQ video. Like others said the camera angles and video quality is top notch.

I think it is always good to view other videos outside our little circle. We can learn something about setup, exposure, editing.

Again really cool.

Thunder

B

Bkinz

May 14, 2009
Lewiston,ID
I might get negative responses for this, but IMO that vid has the best quality/framing/editing/photography. Way better than Fourcast, who set the bar for the whole sledding industry to follow. Great video for sure!

hypnotoad

Lifetime Membership
Mar 21, 2009
I might get negative responses for this, but IMO that vid has the best quality/framing/editing/photography. Way better than Fourcast, who set the bar for the whole sledding industry to follow. Great video for sure!

i completely agree, that looks way better than any other "sport" film i've ever seen. it's one that i think i'll even get and i don't even board

tdbaugha

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2009
USA
That is kinda the sequel to their first film called That's It, That's All. That came out 1.5 years ago, I own it, and it is without a doubt the best cinematography that I've ever seen. Now their new one looks to be even better!

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
Sweet!
Love the line "What the F... planet are you from" gotta watch it.

P

PowderProject

Nov 26, 2007
Wyoming

why would you get neg responses. these guys are worlds above the rest at this point. sick is all I can say

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Crazy beautiful...but thats what your get when your using a quarter of a million dollar camera system. :face-icon-small-sho

Just a basic mount costS $25k!!!!

C
Feb 2, 2010
kootenays, bc
Crazy beautiful...but thats what your get when your using a quarter of a million dollar camera system. :face-icon-small-sho

Just a basic mount costS $25k!!!!

haha, ya thats the difference when you get redbull fully behind something. there budget is probably 15 times bigger then slednecks, thunderstruck , 2scs, and anyother one out there PUT TOGEATHER!!!!!
cant deny the quality that comes out though, i mean snowboarding is not for me. neither is skiing, but when i seen this teaser, i knew this was a must have movie, espically since "thats it thats all"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoF6TS4lSGk&feature=related
also super quality teaser.....lets hope we can get sledding flicks to this level at some point....

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I usually never download YouTube vids in anything bigger than 360p...I watched it and then went back and hit the 1080 full screen.
Wow that is beautiful.

Premium Features