• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Filming in the Valley of the Chutes yesterday

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
D
Nov 27, 2007
Spokane
Great shots Krazy, can't wait to see more of that action!! I was up there over the weekend for a memorial for my grandma, stayed at the Riversuites. I was drooling every time I saw a sled go by on the road, looked like there was quite a group up there.

We were the big group partying it up by the fire at my uncles house before you cross the river on the opposite side of the Riversuites. You should have stopped by, I could of bought you a beer:) Maybe you can take me on a tour up there someday. I grew up visiting that area quite often but have never sledded there.

The highlight of the trip for my family was the two guys at the end of the day that were riding their sleds on the trailer going down the road....classic!!!!

Mini, was that you guys in the red Chevy? Isn't that area amazing?

P

product tester

Nov 27, 2007
your my favorite rider... will this be in ts8

no ts8 jim has no love for us any more witch Im sure dan will be fine on his own, find the fottage from this epic day in the adventures of the Krazycanadian, and mmm 7. This day was truly one to remember, I never seen so many chutes slayed for the chopper in one day there were at least 100 people on the mountain it looked like total kaos but ended up totally organized. Great job Dan and Greg, thanks for the memories.

B
Jan 22, 2009
Q-DOG ,, this guy will be kickin my a$$ in a few years
IMG_0650.jpg

Kevin with C3 Power Sports,,, wicked climb,, AWESOME!!!
IMG_0694.jpg

Great Filming Doc,,, MMM7 will be another amazing production,,,

This last pic was actually me borrowing Kevin's new carbon chassis M1000 for its maiden voyage. No turbo on this one, just a very lightweight sled that gives you a lot of confidence ;)

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Sounds like you guys had a blast. I should have loaded up and made the trip. I wuzzed out and didn't want to make the trip solo. Can't wait to see the action in MMM7.

D

Doc Zoom

Nov 26, 2007
Helena, Montana
www.mountainmodmania.com
What a great day of filming with the "Krazy Canadian"! I was getting half way sick filming out of the helicopter as we went up and down, up and down getting some awesome chute pulls by some of the best riders in the world!

Thanks to everyone who pitched in and help pull the stuck sleds out of the chutes, great team work! I'm really proud of Q-Dog who stepped it up on his SPS Turbo powered Polaris IQ and pulled some crazy lines! 12 year old Jentry "J-Dog" stepped it up and tried a chute but got kicked to the side and parked his HCR Cat in the cliff! Andy was out of control dominating chute after chute!
Kevin from C3 Powersports made some sick pulls on his carbon fiber creations!
Rene had some great runs on his Nytro.
At the end of the day, Dan stepped it up and climbed a chute that said couldn't be done and to top it of Shain Stanger pulled it on his 1200 Twisted Turbo and parked next to Dan....epic! Never fails, end of the day Q-Dog and Tony decide to tackle a ice layered chute only to have his belt fail half way up the chute.
Now get this, the little dude has the brains to set his parking brake before bailing off and the sled plummets out of the chute and comes to a rest without so much as a scratch, thanks to his quick thinking!

After reviewing all of our camera angles, this is going to be one awesome segment in both Mountain Mod Mania 7 as well as the Krazy Canadian Adventures.

Thanks to all that participated and helped out!

Doc Zoom

IMG_5360.jpg

IMG_5346.jpg

IMG_5345.jpg

IMG_5353.jpg

IMG_5358.jpg

Last edited:
D

Doc Zoom

Nov 26, 2007
Helena, Montana
www.mountainmodmania.com
Andy over the top!
IMG_5410.jpg

Krazy and Shain at the top of the one way "can't be done chute" now named the "Twisted" chute in honor of the turbo's that made it happen!
Great job guys! We had to heli their sleds off the top! Wait till ya see it on film!
IMG_5414.jpg

The Painter Boys! Doc Zoom...Jentry....and Quay!
IMG_5420.jpg

Add Tony Jenkins, Mr. Krazy and my buddy Tally who did an awesome job of filming!
IMG_5432.jpg

More Krazy madness!!!! Yeah BABY!
IMG_5440.jpg

That's Shain Stanger and what its all about! You rock buddy!
Shainrulethemountain.jpg

Last edited:
K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
Sorry Brian, wasn't sure who took that line , but it was epic!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the LOVE everyone...

Memories like that awesome day are what this stuff is all about...

spoon

Wrenching to ride is half the fun
Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Kootenays, BC
Awesome day, great footage and most of the day went as planned although at the time it didn't always seem like it. Easily one of the most awesome filming events ever done the pics you see here are a small sample of what the movies will be like. Seems like the Mountain sled vids are picking it up a notch once again this year. Cheers to Krazy Canadian Adventures 2 and MMM7. Great work Dan and Greg!!!!!!!!!!!!

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
Awesome looking day guys!! Definatly some sick stuff!! I talked to Don, he said some pretty rediculous stuff got pulled!! Thats impressive comin from him. Dan, I may have to talk you outta a ride if the snow holds.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
forget the beard....what's up with those glasses? Hollywood must be calling!

Sick lines guys.

Premium Features