• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Highly Qualified, Heavily Trained Technician/Leader seeking new oppurtunity

R
Jan 10, 2016
This will be my first post to the forum, have been viewing for quite sometime. I Have been in the industry for nearing 10 years, but in that time have Pursued every training and growth oppurtunity presented to myself. Adding to that a lifelong passion for power sports. I will list my current qualifications, and if anyone wishes to contact me please do so through pm. I'm not looking for a "right now" position. Seeking long term only. I am open to location but would prefer mountain states. I am a rider and truth be told I didn't get into this field to make millions, just to go to work and love what I do. I am currently looking at OEM's or more performance oriented niche markets. I am a highly driven and intelligent individual with experiences beyond turning wrenches. My current professional qualifications are as follows:

Polaris Msd Gold Certified Off-Road and Snow Products
Polaris Msd Silver Certified Slingshot
Arctic Cat Gold Catmaster Certified Off-Road and Snow
Yamaha YTA Bronze Certified
Working towards Yamaha Marine Master Cert.
Brp Marine Certified (elligible for master tech @ re-Cert)
Working towards Mercury/Mercruiser Certifications/Master
Indmar Marine Certified
Have attended service leadership seminar as part of YMU curriculum.

There is likely more I am forgetting at this time but should give you a general ideas of what I have been up to. If you think I may be a good fit please feel free to contact me via pm and we can discuss things further.
Thanks.

R
Jan 10, 2016
I am not completely opposed, however it wasn't necessarily the direction I had been looking. Depends on the oppurtunity, as mentioned previously I am looking for the "right" position. As it would involve moving a family. If you'd like to talk about it further please pm me. Thanks

Premium Features