• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A quick introduction. Dlinsted - Montana

Drlsldr

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 5, 2012
Missoula Montana
A quick introduction. My name is Doug Linsted. I live in Missoula Montana and have been a resident of Montana all my life. I teach High School weight training and coach. I also have a small cabinetry / finish carpentry business (just enough work to buy gas for the sleds and ski boat!) I love to fly fish, water ski, back country / downhill ski, and of course a little sled riding. I have been into sledding for about 12 years, did a little bit as kid and have gotten back into the sport. I have been trying all sorts of sleds, started with Yamaha, tried Polaris, and then Skidoo – liked them all! Arctic cat this season not sure about them yet??? I hope to learn more about the sport and gain some knowledge and confidence to do more work on them myself. Thanks and look forward to being a member of this site.

vdo1948

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eastern South Dakota
:welcome: to the forum. Good info and good people. Another Montana high school coach on here if I recall correctly. Look for Scott. Wrestling coach I think.

Premium Features