• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Crossover Snowbike

G
Nov 23, 2008
I am wondering your thoughts on a crossover snowbike. One that would be good and trail and in the deep. Also with a little lower price tag. What is the most important feature you would like to see on a snowbike.

A
Mar 4, 2008
I am wondering your thoughts on a crossover snowbike. One that would be good and trail and in the deep. Also with a little lower price tag. What is the most important feature you would like to see on a snowbike.

Light weight, Floats in the deep. Can climb in the deep. Fully active suspension. can turn as good as the explorer kits. Price point of $2500.00 for and add on kit. Thats all.:face-icon-small-hap

B
Nov 28, 2007
A company that can build a hawk for 8k , commit to building many to keep their costs down, good to great dealers and support, and answer their phones, and replys to emails.

G
Jan 21, 2008
Kennewick, WA
Adding to what BeeLine said:

-Hopefully it weighs no more then 350 lbs "Wet"
-An advantage to be 4-cycle although I doubt that's possible, to be lightweight.
-Have an available "Options Parts" list to customize for your area and riding style.

-Every path has a few puddles.

Premium Features