• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

POLARIS 2015 Sleds: Photos and Details

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I don't remember how the math works, but it doesn't take that many single options to make 20,000 different COMBINATIONS of options.
For example, you can get 10 million different phone numbers (not counting area code) from 10 numbers, 0-9.

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
The Black Orange terrain domination comes in a 163 and the White Red terrain domination comes in 155. Which I don't like because I'm really liking the Black Orange other then the fact that it is a 163 and not 155

wonderxc600

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
MN
The terrain deliminator gets you the bag, hand guards, the graphics that are on it, unless you want different graphics and front and rear bumper. I think normally the rear bumper that is on it coast around $130 and the front is around $150 i think.

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
It's great we are seeing some snowcheck only features wish there were more. Like 800 ho motor if we wanted it. They have it ready for production would be a cool option.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
If it had welded a arms it would be even better!
Does it have the alum upper frame?

A Pro-RMK with a chaincase and front tunnel cooler??????? You sure about that???? From the link below, it looks like a normal Pro chassis and engine wise to me.

http://www.polaris.com/en-us/snowmobiles/800-pro-rmk-163-terrain-dominator

I like that one also, still owe $800 on my 2014 lol. couple of payments. not sure if its worth getting a 15? only have 500 miles on my 2014. Better than some i guess? see 2013s for sale with 350 miles, life happends i guess but 11 month old and mom working satudays and -30 every weekend in december/january and i still got 500 miles.

No chain case or front cooler on that one if you look at the specs.

MY BAD... Posted the wrong photo... :face-icon-small-blu

Seems ALL of the Snowchecked, Non-Assault, Pro-RMK/RMK's have the bonded A-arms for 2015.... In season only the Standards have them.

Other bonus' for 2015 Snowcheck RMK's... 163 in the RMK... Included Electric starter choice... Included Tunnel and handlebar bag, Included Rail color choice, Included handlebar choice, Included WE Clicker remote shocks... Pay for... front and rear bumpers.

Things I like in the RMK... I can change gear ratios, extra cooler and pivot handlebar risers.

NICE Sled!!!:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

attachment.php

RMK 2015 MH style.jpg

Last edited:

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
LOW ROTATING CG.

Here is an interesting vid from the dealers meeting that shows you just how low in the chassis the engine is sitting in the chassis of the Axys-Rush

The hood removal looks pretty cool as well.

Last edited:

800poodragon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
Here is an interesting vid from the dealers meeting that shows you just how low in the chassis the engine is sitting in the chassis of the Axys-Rush

The hood removal looks pretty cool as well.

They had a pretty good article on the AXYS on Snow Trax TV last night as well...

Last edited:

SwedenPro

Premium Member
Apr 1, 2013
Sweden
main-model-img-800-rmk-155.png

We get a Scandinavian only RMK 800 LE, with WE piggybacks, chaincase and big cooling system... I have the 2014 RMK 800 now, and I'm considering going for Burandt Fox package or a trade in....

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
There's some good ride reports on the 800 h.o. On HCS there saying it revs 8500 rpms for peak power running 66 gram weights. It comes stock with vforce reeds. The fogging mode of the etec oil pump might be a standard feature in the near future they were still work on it.

Last edited:

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
There's some good ride reports on the 800 h.o. On HCS there saying it revs 8500 rpms for peak power running 66 gram weights. It comes stock with vforce reeds. The fogging mode of the etec oil pump might be a standard feature in the near future they were still work on it.

Oh Great! Now we have to replace reed petals whenever we do a top end.

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
Oh Great! Now we have to replace reed petals whenever we do a top end.

They would be the new vforce 3R reeds much different then the old, apparently dyno tech found significant gains over the stock reeds on the 800 cfi.

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
They would be the new vforce 3R reeds much different then the old, apparently dyno tech found significant gains over the stock reeds on the 800 cfi.

Well I guess that's a relief then.

And after looking at Doo's reveal this evening, I would say Polaris really dropped the ball this year in the mountain segment.

Personally I would never buy an XP or XM chassis sled, but there are many people that are gonna buy a new sled this year and the T3 package is a pretty good incentive to buy Ski Doo.

On another note, I thought it kinda interesting how they were talking about how well the T3 packages "bites" into the sidehill. I don't know for sure, but my guess is, this is not a "flex track".

OK:focus:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Well I guess that's a relief then.

And after looking at Doo's reveal this evening, I would say Polaris really dropped the ball this year in the mountain segment.

Personally I would never buy an XP or XM chassis sled, but there are many people that are gonna buy a new sled this year and the T3 package is a pretty good incentive to buy Ski Doo.

On another note, I thought it kinda interesting how they were talking about how well the T3 packages "bites" into the sidehill. I don't know for sure, but my guess is, this is not a "flex track".

OK:focus:

Does it flick?

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
I correct myself....
The Doo 174 T3 is in fact a flex edge track.
But NO....it won't flick.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I think the 3 inch option is awesome but they should give it to the boys on the 146 and 154. The 174 is rediculous. I guess if people climb hills all day. I hope everyone buys them because there will be more untracked area in the trees for me to play on. They will not flick. I bet it will be aweful on spring snow when trying to crank it around in the trees.

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
With doos T3 release I think we're going to see polaris version of the t3 next year. What's interesting is the same changes made to the xm for the t3 setup, resemble the drawings on the polaris patents we seen earlier.

Last edited:
J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
I think the 3 inch option is awesome but they should give it to the boys on the 146 and 154. The 174 is rediculous. I guess if people climb hills all day. I hope everyone buys them because there will be more untracked area in the trees for me to play on. They will not flick. I bet it will be aweful on spring snow when trying to crank it around in the trees.

I'm not sure how the skidoo set up will work but I've been on a polaris boosted 174" for a few years now and I do a lot of tree riding. Doesn't feel any different then a 163" in the trees. It allows me to slow down and spend more time picking lines. They're like a tractor. Not just a point and shoot sled!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Premium Features