• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Release... What's coming our way on the 17th?

R

retro-pro

Feb 7, 2011
This was just posted on Polaris' Facebook page and I figured I would post it here for those that dont have Facebook. It had this as the caption, "Something is heading your way on Feb 17th……" It a pretty vague picture but at least its something to look at.
View attachment 226914

Last edited by a moderator:
D
Nov 27, 2007
NorCal
Look at that tall windshield! It is a short track. Polaris is not going to do anything with mountain sleds this year because of the lack of snow in the west and the fact that dealers are sitting on a lot of sleds. I have heard they had something to release but they will wait till next year

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
I'm praying they get away from the primitive electrical system and route wiring, lines, hoses, etc. like BRP does. And ski pads that don't allow full vertical skis. They are so close. Those alone would make these sleds far above the other two.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
No mountain bar so who knows. Slimmed down the hood a little? Moved the rider a hair more forward? Where the guage is is sunk in a little and there are only 2 push pins per side holding the windshield. I can't remember if there is 3 or 4 per side on a pro.Have to wait.

GreenState

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2012
McCall
In talking to someone who's seen the '15 sleds, I was told that the '15 Pro will be pretty much the same, but the trail sleds are getting something new.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Looks to be a one finger control of some sort for the right hand, no idea what they might be doing with it. I could guess but likely would prove wrong, if it is a short tracker, then it might be sporting the suspension they patented recently, so possibly selectable dampening or transfer? Time will tell.

Premium Features