• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FYI NEW PRODUCT TO SAVE YOUR BELTS ON YOUR PRO RMK

B

Bull

Jan 20, 2004
colorado
vents work GREAT with airframe boards (if you can get your hands on those)
mike thanks for the great service! just trimming @ 1/4 inch off the bottom and they fit like butter.

pro3.jpg pro4.jpg

mike taylor

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
pow Country CO
vents work GREAT with airframe boards (if you can get your hands on those)
mike thanks for the great service! just trimming @ 1/4 inch off the bottom and they fit like butter.

bull,
those airframes look good !
and I like your vinyl tunnel!
Looks killer.

B

Bull

Jan 20, 2004
colorado
thanks again mike. hope that the vinyl keeps the snow off like i think. also hope it holds up well and i don't end up with a mess on my hands.

mike taylor

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
pow Country CO
thanks again mike. hope that the vinyl keeps the snow off like i think. also hope it holds up well and i don't end up with a mess on my hands.

The vinyl Is KEY to keeping snow off, and with air frames.
You should Have the Best footing Possible.

PS where did you get your vinyl?

B

Bull

Jan 20, 2004
colorado
ordered another piece that i am going to wrap the rear/top of the tunnel with.
one trick i found is if you use a heat gun and lightly....veery lightly heat the wrap, it draws itself into the small details. i am going to be curious how it reacts in the bitter cold or on the top of the tunnel over the heat exchangers. i have a wrap on my macbook that uses the same material and it has been pretty durable and actually has texture to it like real CF. link below to the company i got it from.

http://www.vinyldecals.com/wrap-vinyl-material/black-carbon-fiber-3m-1080-wrap-film-vinyl.html

hiwayman

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Glencoe MN
Bucky, they're a ten minute install if you have a 3/8ths drill and a rivet gun. very nice fit and look super. Got mine in black and have them on!!

G

GREICO1

Apr 12, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
Get 'em!

Got all 3 sets today and installed 1 on the new ride. Super simple 5 minute install and acquiring the vents could not have been more simple. If you don't have them yet, GET THEM! @nd set on layaway for a customer and betting the 3rd won't last the week! Thanks Mike!

mike taylor

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
pow Country CO
Got all 3 sets today and installed 1 on the new ride. Super simple 5 minute install and acquiring the vents could not have been more simple. If you don't have them yet, GET THEM! @nd set on layaway for a customer and betting the 3rd won't last the week! Thanks Mike!

You Guys Are Welcome!
Last chance FOR X-MAS Presents.
Making big push to have Lots On Hand AND Ready To GO !
You still have time to get them.
Places that also carry Them in there stores.
Boston racing; Colorado Springs
Polaris Suzuki of Cheyenne
Tri-City Polaris of Utah
T-3 Customs of Ft.Collins,CO
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
From TAYLORS THREE ! :face-icon-small-coo

T

trackvs2wheels

Nov 26, 2007
Monument, CO
Mike...

Got mine from Boston Racing down in the Springs and installed them this past weekend!

I sure hope that the snow getting in there was the cause of the cord being tore out of my original 115 belt:) If this fixes that issue I am a very satisfied customer:)

Man talk about quality and service!! I got home today and I had a little bag on my door:face-icon-small-ton Mike YOU R THE MAN! I talked to him a day ago and he had plenty on his plate already, so i told him i would get ahold of him and pick some up when i had a chance to swing back by little to my knoledge he already taken care of it. Thanx man i'll see you soon. Great products and what a great guy and some of the fastest/best service.

mike taylor

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
pow Country CO
Man talk about quality and service!! I got home today and I had a little bag on my door:face-icon-small-ton Mike YOU R THE MAN! I talked to him a day ago and he had plenty on his plate already, so i told him i would get ahold of him and pick some up when i had a chance to swing back by little to my knoledge he already taken care of it. Thanx man i'll see you soon. Great products and what a great guy and some of the fastest/best service.

It was My Pleasure!
Besides I had to read your water meter!:face-icon-small-coo

mike taylor

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
pow Country CO
We are Trying !
Looking forward to helping out all fellow sledders.
Nothing worse than ruined trip,or spending one trip worth of $
ON belts. Instead of Fuel!
Thanks to all!
Have A great Season- If it ever gets going!
Thans Mike

mike taylor

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
pow Country CO
Due To High Demands :face-icon-small-ton
We Now have red to add to the mix.
4redfootwells.jpg

Thanks for all of the support!
As before please clink on link at top of this Thread.

owenb2

Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2010
wyo
Just got my first ride in with these. I'm very happy, not only is there no snow being kicked thru but the snow doesn't build up nearly as much.

Last week I slipped a belt while riding in over the hood snow, and 30 min later BOOM goes my belt

If your on the fence about getting these... Do it!!!

Thanks Mike!

Premium Features