• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowest Silber Pro Group Buy

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
Does the kit come with the intercooler and fan? If it doesn't how much additional is that? I assume you would want to run the intercooler to lower your charge air temps and that its gonna make a pretty substantial difference on the charge air temps over the cold air intake.

No intercooler.
i specifically asked justin that question and he said there is no need for the intercooler, and that the new cold air intake design is far more efficient than an intercooler.

gunnerthesnowman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Red Deer , Alberta
Whats included with the kit , do you get the turbo oil cooler , AFR gauge , i look at the 2011 kit on his site , but sounds like alot has changed !!!

For those who have already read this in the turbo section disregard it. I am posting in the pro-ride section to get the word out.

Justin Silbernagel of silber turbos has a snowest group buy going. the more kits we buy the beter pricing we can recieve.

Justin has a springcheck program going on, here it is :

2011/12 Spring Snow check Turbo Program

Silber Turbos is proud to announce their Snow Check program for our Turbo kits. Snow checking a turbo kit will give you few options and better pricing on our turbo kits. Turbo kits will ship after payment is received in full.

Snow checks requirements:
$500 nonrefundable deposit.
Complete list of all options and components.

2011/12 PRO RMK 800/600 Turbo kits changes:
New Turbocharger (can’t release any more information on this product.)
Cold air intake, replaces stock intake plenum on stock hood.
New stainless exhaust with larger muffler. Also no deep powder bog.
New fuel injection control (can’t release any more information on this product.)
Complete polished and ceramic coated parts. No rusted parts.
Complete bolt on, not cutting, drilling, or modifying of your sled.
No more oil mess everything is eliminated.
Lighter weight
Works with electric start
New custom adjustable clutch weights, no need for shimming.

Our new turbo kit for the Pro rmk’s are going to change the industry. With our new turbocharger and fueling upgrade, tuning and maintenance is a thing of the past. Also remaining a complete bolt on kit, that won’t get exhaust plug in deep snow, is a huge benefit for users that may need to return their sled back to stock for resale or warranty issues.

Turbo kit prices:
Complete Turbo kit with clutches and gauges. Retail $4600
SNOW CHECK SPECIAL $4000
Multiple orders or group buys are welcome and will receive better pricing.Any questions or concerns please contact Justin.

Retail Pricing on the 2012 Pro RMK kit is $4600 US, this includes complete turbo clutch kit and gauges.

Shipping is a flat rate of $100 US/ $125 CND, express shipping is available at customers request.

Our spring snow check special, which requires a $500 non-refundable deposit, gets your complete PRO RMK turbo kit for $4000. Which is around a 13% savings.

10+ kits = 15% off retail
25+ kits = 20 % off retail
50+ kits = 25% off retail
75+ kits = 30% off retail

Retail price is still $4600, plus shipping. Each kit will require a $500 non refundable deposit.

Silber Turbos
320 282 6812
www.silberturbos.com
Justin_silber@hotmail.com

Heres how this works:

1.You will call Justin and mention you are apart of the "snowest group buy" and send him your deposit.
2. Justin will be "filing" us all away into a group buy folder.
3. Justin will be periodically popping into the thread and giving us updates as to how many deposits he has.
4. justins snowcheck ends in july so thats when we will have the finalized discount we will be recieving

Any questions ill do my best to answer!

Thanks

C

csam17

May 25, 2011
Interested?

So with all the changes how do I know what I am committing to? Is it a Garrett 2871-2, 2871-1, or a 2860 like BD's? I've ridden both, yours that was set up by NewGate in Ogden and BD's by triple S. Both ran very well. BD's had a better bottom end and Silber's a better top. BD is definitely going to need an intercooler as my buddy is on his third set of reeds. Is this new kit your offering going to have an intercooler? We road last Saturday with our hoods off and a cold air intake isn't going to cut on days like that. My buddy's BD was getting charge tube temps in excess of 350 because that was the most his gauge would go to. Also are you looking into the new O2 sensor that Power Commander has coming out. I'm very interested just would like to know more details before making any commitments.

H
Dec 12, 2009
Did someone steal a page from Arctic Cat's playbook? Really...who thinks that selling a product that isn't finished, for a price that isn't finalized and requires a cash deposit a good idea?

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Did someone steal a page from Arctic Cat's playbook? Really...who thinks that selling a product that isn't finished, for a price that isn't finalized and requires a cash deposit a good idea?

The price seems pretty final, $4000. If more people join, you'll get a discount, but that would be the guaranteed price.

As for the unfinished product, unlike many other companies, I've never heard anyone have any complaint about Justin's turbo setup... so I doubt he's gonna bring out a beater & sell it to you for Ferrari prices. (I don't own a Silber setup btw)

d8grandpa

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2010
Alberta
I have a current silber turbo setup on a 09 dragon,& am very happy on how it performs. I have sent my deposit in for my 2012 turbo. I have no regrets on my 09 setup & after talking to Justin on his upgrades to his new package I am sure I will be even happier with it. I know what the changes are but I won't comment on it here I think if anyone has concerns if you call Justin you will get all the info you need.One thing I would like to say that no one has mentioned is that this new kit is completely bolt on or off, plug and play.so it should be super easy for anyone to install, no shop time cost required. even for those who are not mod savy.cheers to everyone and enjoy your new pro.
ps. I also have a 2011 pro assault with about 1500 miles on it.the sled rips

H
Dec 12, 2009
The price seems pretty final, $4000. If more people join, you'll get a discount, but that would be the guaranteed price.

As for the unfinished product, unlike many other companies, I've never heard anyone have any complaint about Justin's turbo setup... so I doubt he's gonna bring out a beater & sell it to you for Ferrari prices. (I don't own a Silber setup btw)

I should have been a bit clearer with my post, this wasn't a shot at Silber (although I wouldnt personally buy one until I knew what turbo would be used). Rather it was a backhand to the face of AC, who I feel screwed up with this last release in many ways.

lorne1176

Lifetime Membership
Apr 24, 2010
Red Deer, AB
Originally Posted by gmustangt
For those who have already read this in the turbo section disregard it. I am posting in the pro-ride section to get the word out.

Justin Silbernagel of silber turbos has a snowest group buy going. the more kits we buy the beter pricing we can recieve.

Justin has a springcheck program going on, here it is :

2011/12 Spring Snow check Turbo Program

Silber Turbos is proud to announce their Snow Check program for our Turbo kits. Snow checking a turbo kit will give you few options and better pricing on our turbo kits. Turbo kits will ship after payment is received in full.

Snow checks requirements:
$500 nonrefundable deposit.

New fuel injection control (can’t release any more information on this product.)
Lighter weight

Our new turbo kit for the Pro rmk’s are going to change the industry. With our new turbocharger and fueling upgrade, tuning and maintenance is a thing of the past. Also remaining a complete bolt on kit, that won’t get exhaust plug in deep snow, is a huge benefit for users that may need to return their sled back to stock for resale or warranty issues.

Turbo kit prices:
Complete Turbo kit with clutches and gauges. Retail $4600
SNOW CHECK SPECIAL $4000
Multiple orders or group buys are welcome and will receive better pricing.Any questions or concerns please contact Justin.

Retail Pricing on the 2012 Pro RMK kit is $4600 US, this includes complete turbo clutch kit and gauges.

Shipping is a flat rate of $100 US/ $125 CND, express shipping is available at customers request.

Our spring snow check special, which requires a $500 non-refundable deposit, gets your complete PRO RMK turbo kit for $4000. Which is around a 13% savings.

10+ kits = 15% off retail
25+ kits = 20 % off retail
50+ kits = 25% off retail
75+ kits = 30% off retail

Retail price is still $4600, plus shipping. Each kit will require a $500 non refundable deposit.

Silber Turbos
320 282 6812
www.silberturbos.com
Justin_silber@hotmail.com

Heres how this works:

1.You will call Justin and mention you are apart of the "snowest group buy" and send him your deposit.
2. Justin will be "filing" us all away into a group buy folder.
3. Justin will be periodically popping into the thread and giving us updates as to how many deposits he has.
4. justins snowcheck ends in july so thats when we will have the finalized discount we will be recieving

ONLY 2 MONTHS LEFT TILL SNOWCHECK ENDS !!

lorne1176

Lifetime Membership
Apr 24, 2010
Red Deer, AB
As far as I can tell by surf'in the thread 5 deposits have been sent in to Justin. How bout a confirmed update Justin?

lorne1176

Lifetime Membership
Apr 24, 2010
Red Deer, AB
Will Justin take Credit Card deposits sent through PayPal?

Money Orders, or cashiers checks are preferred.

Sorry I am in and out of phone service this time of year. Please call back or leave a message if you dont get through to me.

Thanks
Justin

R

robertyoke

Dec 26, 2007
colorado
No tunnel dump, no reason to cut a hole in your tunnel. 2012 kits have a larger muffler and are a lot quieter. Everything has been tested, we just need a few days on the new injectors from polaris and the 2012's will be spot on.

Thanks
Justin

how loud? I heard one of your kits on a '11 pro at rabbit ears in march, it was just stupid loud. will it pass the colorado mandated 96 DB limit?

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
What makes you think that?

Lighter weight

Premium Features