• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FYI: NEW PRODUCT... POWER ADDICTION PRO-RMK 800CFI BILLET HEAD AND HPS SILENCER COMBO

E
Jul 9, 2002
Omak, WA
ok.......what does that mean? at what rpm is peak torque? i'm more interested in that number (curve) than hp.

Hp is a mere calculation from torque and rpm. If hp is up, torque is up. They are equal at 5250, so the tq is probably up about 14lbs at 5250.

Hp=tq x rpm/5250 so....

6000 is about +10 tq lbs
7000 is about +5 tq lbs
7950 is about +8 tq lbs

Last edited:
W

Warp Ridrez

Jul 3, 2011
0-3000 12.5
3-6000 13.1
5-10000 13.6

If you buy a head and want two styles of domes I discount the domes to 65.00 on the sale of the purchase. I have lots of guys from the flatlands that run there sleds at 500 ft and then go to the mountians and throw in the 13.6 when they head out west.

Brad

Brad I would like to test you 13.6 head out before I go for it if you could let me know when you head up sledding during the season so I can have a chance to see the difference. That would be great. Chase 4358904232

1200psi

Nov 26, 2007
logan ut
www.poweraddictionracing.com
Brad I would like to test you 13.6 head out before I go for it if you could let me know when you head up sledding during the season so I can have a chance to see the difference. That would be great. Chase 4358904232

Chase No problem call me hows the boards treating you.

I will get the results up tonight I have all the dyno result it is awsome I just got to get them get scaned I will post them tonight when I get home.
Brad

1200psi

Nov 26, 2007
logan ut
www.poweraddictionracing.com
So this is the best I can do with the sheets. Check them out. So from what I am gathering over 10 ft tq at 4-6000 rpm 6-7000about 5 and 7-8 is 4 on

Brad

Attachments

• Scan_Doc0010.pdf
    397.2 KB · Views: 248
  • Scan_Doc0008.pdf
    390.4 KB · Views: 233

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
Well now I know why my sled wont pull weight at 8300 rpm,, Now I wonder how far off the tach reads??is it slow or fast??

V

Vertical

Mar 10, 2008
Hey guys, stupid question for you. What's the stock compression ratio for 2011 pro? 2012?

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
So I will hopefully have more hps in stock next week If anyones intersted in the combo. Sure has been fun this year I did a dyno test at cpi this last wensday . The head was a huge improvement on there dyno. At
4500 +12 hp
5000 +14 hp
6000 +9 hp
7000+4 hp
7950 + 5.5 hp

This was just the head ONLY!!!

No pc either bone stock sled. We had a airfuel ratio on the exhast in the tune and was very respectable for the tune also. One other thing with the stock head when we loaded the motor it had a hell of a time getting past the hestiation with the load . With the head It was so much more crisp that it pulled right through at full load with NO hesitation.

I will get the stock graphs with the head overlay this week and post!

Brad

That is NUTS... Just imagine the gains with the 13.6 head+ twin pipes+ a power commander.... HMMMMM......HMMMMM.... :light:

Ohhh and FYI, i gained about 150 rpm when i went to the HPS can. But that was at like 6000 feet.

rmk2112

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2009
Kennewick, WA
www.northstar-plumbing.com
I am seriously thinking about this on my new Pro after I get past my break in and she "wakes up"

Spoke to Brad and asked a ton of questions.........great guy, really knows his product & totally on top of it.

I'd love to hear from some more people who have installed this combo on their sleds. Need some help to push me over the edge and pull the trigger. :)

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Need help deciding? Meet me in McCall Idaho as soon as there is snow. YOU RIDE THIS SLED...YOU WILL BUY THE PA HEAD. Simple stuff.

site_sled_1_1.jpg

You already have the clutch kit now all you need is another set of weights for the added GO. $340 plus the weights...IT IS THE BEST GO FAST ADD SNAP PERFORMANCE STUFF YOU CAN DO TO A PRO FOR THAT MONEY...PROVEN

It is proven on the dyno, but better yet it is proven in the field where it counts!

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Nope it changes nothing as your DET sensor operation is exactly the same as on your stock head.

All of your cooling and electrical components transfer to the PA head and act exactly as they did on the stock head. If they didn't polish the billet body and you use the stock Polaris cover it would be difficult to see that anything was going on in there UNTIL WE RACE!

rmk2112

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2009
Kennewick, WA
www.northstar-plumbing.com
Getting my sheaves milled at Carl's....64g Belly Buster weights......new springs in both.....new helix.
With the head, sounds like I'll have a rocket! And a good "sleeper" for all the stock boys on the mountain.

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
Getting my sheaves milled at Carl's....64g Belly Buster weights......new springs in both.....new helix.
With the head, sounds like I'll have a rocket! And a good "sleeper" for all the stock boys on the mountain.

Looking forward to get all thease goodies and a few more that haven't been discused yet. Should be one hell of a season. :face-icon-small-win

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Nope it changes nothing as your DET sensor operation is exactly the same as on your stock head.

All of your cooling and electrical components transfer to the PA head and act exactly as they did on the stock head. If they didn't polish the billet body and you use the stock Polaris cover it would be difficult to see that anything was going on in there UNTIL WE RACE!

I was under the impression that the det sensor listens for a certain frequency that it thinks is detonation. I am wondering if the head changes the frequency at which the motor will detonate negating its effectiveness.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Well as me for your test dummy you can rest assure that the stock sensor works just fine with the PA head...I promptly took it out and tested it BELOW the manufacturers recommended alt for my application and GUESS WHAT?

...flashing DET light and it layed down...hey Polaris makes a sweet little fail safe gadget and it works! (pistons and plugs looked fine so it's obviously more sensitive than what you used to be able to actually hear if you spend any time around a two stroke that experiences detonation but was not catastrophic or leaving a visible record of DET on your pistons nor on your plugs if you were able to kill the spark right at that time and save the burn reads)

Restart (it's supposed to reboot the system and reread barametric pressure in your airbox sensor)..then ride like a normal human up to 5500 where it was designed to function. TOO THE BAR for a long long long ways. Nothing but magic there after. It works just like Brad said it would.

interestingly this sled coded DET three times prior with the bone stock head...plus had a random and irritating bog hesitation condition at 6250 in some types of terrain...after installing the head it doesn't do that anymore. Just runs great.

Premium Features