• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FYI: NEW PRODUCT... POWER ADDICTION PRO-RMK 800CFI BILLET HEAD AND HPS SILENCER COMBO

1200psi

Nov 26, 2007
logan ut
www.poweraddictionracing.com
I would like to see a little higher personally like 97 octaine if you want to run the 13.6 domes. I don't want to tell you it will run perfect and it does'nt . The 13.6 runs no problems at 5-10 k all day long I am just affraid that when the air is 0 degrees and 1000 ft it may not be enought octaine. If you run the 12.5 no problems pump 91

Which head will work the best then in Revy?
12.5 @ 8000 feet with 91 octane or 13.6 @ 8000 feet with 97 octane (more octane than needed at elevation but required due to low elevation at the parking lot).

The 13.6 head will deffinatly be the best if you will run the 97 octaine.

24drnkz

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bend, OR
Holy sheet Brad! I thought the Pro ripped out of the box and then I put your head and the HPS can on. The thing flat-out kills it now. A little clutching and I'll be set. Thanks for the tutorial on the install, it was much easier than I was thinking. Great product and great to deal with (Brad)..the best bolt-on mod out there for the Pro...hands down:face-icon-small-hap

307 Snow*Moto

Mar 10, 2008
Big Horn, WY
Anyone try the SLP single pipe combo with this head?

I would also like to see some dyno numbers of different combos.

X2

Running the SLP single pipe and can with PCV and the sled is awesome. I hear rumblings of an SLP head but have thought highly of the Power Addictions stuff. Any experience with this combo? will it work? what to expect out of this combo.

NapaMatt

Matryx 850 Pow Slayer!
Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2009
Stewartville, MN
www.napaonline.com
Brad Great Work!!

Couple ???

So.. i mostly ride at 1000ft.. So the 12.5 would be best for me..

As riding out west only get in a couple trips a year to 8000 to 10,000ft..

So my ? is Can't i just run the 12.5 head and pump gas all the time and Gas and Pull rope!!

Thanks!!

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Brad Great Work!!

Couple ???

So.. i mostly ride at 1000ft.. So the 12.5 would be best for me..

As riding out west only get in a couple trips a year to 8000 to 10,000ft..

So my ? is Can't i just run the 12.5 head and pump gas all the time and Gas and Pull rope!!

Thanks!!

Matt-

I run the 12.5:1 head at sea level-4k and it will run pump gas premium all day with no deto. I have run it like this for over 1000 miles, no worries. And the motor runs so much smoother and revs very quick now. Awesome mid range and top end.

T

t 800

Oct 28, 2010
kawgrn, ran mine up to 11500' on 91 non eth. fuel with no problems. ran flawless for me.

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
I have recieved a lot of PM's with questions about Brad's heads so I will post these answers here.

You do not need a fuel box to run this head. 12.5 or 13.5:1 heads need no extra fuel, just the correct octane for your elevation.

You will need to run an extra gram, sometimes 2 grams, of weight in your primary clutch to avoid over-revving, assuming you are properly clutched before this mod. Why? Because making more power requires more motor load, simple as that.

I reccomend using new O-rings when you install this head. If you do not want to buy 13 dollars worth of o-rings to go with your $330 dollar head, then please do not bother mentioning that your head is pushing coolant after the install. Once the o-rings are pinched once they will no longer seal as well, this is a fact.

If anyone has questions related to sea-level tuning and/or clutching using this head, by itself or in combo with pipes/intakes, etc..feel free to PM me or ask questions in this thread.

307 Snow*Moto

Mar 10, 2008
Big Horn, WY
Well let me try this again - has anyone had any experience with this head and an SLP signle pipe and can combo? Also using VForce Reeds?

What can be expected? Any help would be appreciated.

T

t 800

Oct 28, 2010
slp told me that they are not programing for the heads. when they release thier head it won't be comparable compression wise so they question if the pipe and programmer will work with brads heads. for another take on it my head can combo ran right on the tail a pro with the pipe and reeds. the difference was in the tied clutch. i am putting reeds in mine as we speak, and along with the other combo i feel it will kick @$$. this system works well, i just wanted to see what the reeds do for another test. i also put on the tied clutch. i will give feedback asap.

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Well let me try this again - has anyone had any experience with this head and an SLP signle pipe and can combo? Also using VForce Reeds?

What can be expected? Any help would be appreciated.

You can expect it to run like a raped ape. I am running the head with the full dynoport exhaust, SLP intake...and it runs very well. Much more power than stock..no bog, no problems.

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
You can expect it to run like a raped ape. I am running the head with the full dynoport exhaust, SLP intake...and it runs very well. Much more power than stock..no bog, no problems.

and are you running any fuel control??????

Premium Features