• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

mtn max or viper

B
Jan 25, 2011
utah
k i cant decide be twin a mtn max 700 with big bore 156 pipes and has been clutched or a viper that has the same things done to it but has a 151 and has been geared down and port and polished cant decide need help cuz i sold my sled a need to ride :spider:

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
151-156 is hardly any diff. i would go for viper cause its nicer looking and with the extra port and polish it may have more perf. but i think they will be quite similiar some things to consider are the price and milage difference of each unit.

..SNAKEBIT..

Lifetime Membership
Jun 24, 2004
Iowa
I agree I would lean toward the Viper
but rear skids could play into it
if rear skids are stock I would do the transfer enhancement kit, built my own on my old Viper and it worked great

..SNAKEBIT..

Lifetime Membership
Jun 24, 2004
Iowa
sounds like the 04 Viper would be my buy
I think it was in 05 the Viper got a rear suspension upgrade
the transfer kit really help my viper

Last edited:
B
Jan 25, 2011
utah
well i went and rode them to day in the powder and found some climbs and im really liken the mountain max vuz the guy some how put the nitro suspension on it with fox floats and its the one i think im going to do and i might sell my arctic cat and get the viper thanks for your help guys :spider:

Last edited:
Premium Features