• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lets get this new IOWA FORUM going!

Sled208

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2010
hey guys just thought i would say hi if any of u live close to sioux city thought i would tell about the powder players snowmobile club we have abot 90 members have a groomer check out the web powderplayers.com thanks jamie

You're from the place that has the good broasted chicken in that dive bar. IIRC it's on the south side of the street?

F

Fiddy

Dec 17, 2007
remsen iowa
german town is where the chicken is we groom all the way up there ride up and eat about 5 times a year usually where u from

Sled208

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2010
german town is where the chicken is we groom all the way up there ride up and eat about 5 times a year usually where u from

Maybe I'm thinking of pierson, ia? I'm from humboldt. A few of my college buddies live in your area so I've been to that part of the state a few times.

Last edited:
F

Fiddy

Dec 17, 2007
remsen iowa
peirson has chicken to we like germantown its not as bad of a dive better chicken and cold beer and get a free shot when your done

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
I’m telling ya. A guy doesn’t realize how out of shape he is until ya get on a bike and start south on the trail. About 5 years ago I used to ride down to Mineola <ST1:p</ST1:pand back in about 40-50 minutes. This morning it took 50 minutes to get to <ST1:pDumfries</ST1:p. Then I had to come back. I must be really out of shape. HA HA. Good thing the new “PRO” is so light….

I hear ya!! LOL. Hard to for me to push myself from the dinner table.

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Well, dose everyone have there sleds ready for the upcoming season? Will be here before we know. I still need to stud my track, but that is all I have left. Where is everyone at on getting your sleds ready

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Just looked out side, and we got about 2" in Oakland. Melting fast, in the last hour the front yard is half gone. :face-icon-small-sad

Premium Features