• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

John Anderson in Missoula - Major Major country talent

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
So I checked out John Anderson tonight in Missoula at the Wilma theater which is a great place to see a show. Wife and 2 kids come home from Greece on Sunday and me and son Matt are here guarding the fort with the ferocious killer dog Buddy. Matt didnt want to go so I go solo to the show which i often do and have no problem with.

Was able to buy a ticket the night of show at the door with no problem. 1/2 the place was empty.....couldn't believe it. Actually sad that the radio station didnt do a better job promoting the show and so few people aware of his talent. Couple of Jim Beams on the rocks and as soon as the lights go off I bolt to my seat in row 5. Security sent me back to my seat on one occasion.

Here's my recomendation: If this guy is in your neck of the woods it would be a big mistake not to go. Definately one of the top voices in country music and still, after all these years, a great entertainer.

John Anderson.......worth every penny.

M

mulestar

Dec 2, 2007
Dont mean to hijack, but if you like the old country music look up Ryan Bingham, 29 years old, ex bullrider, this kid is the real deal and I hope he gets a break. I am so sick of the "Tim McGraw" epidemic, no talent plastic-dipped cowboy hat wearing douches that are the ones making it big. Stoney Larue, Randy Rogers Band are also good to name a few. I actually wonder how many truly talented people slip through the cracks and are never heard of.

Here, I will make it easy for you, couple that I can think of off the top of my head,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbsBg_0lgmI&feature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtCEmw-65HU

The second one is my fav, the first one is getting pretty big.

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Sorry Dick...a little more hijack.

I sorta like John Anderson too...but

Zac Brown band is where I am right now. GOOD stuff.

"sic em on a chicken" is GREAT. REALLY reminds me of the late and GREAT ole Roger Miller.

Premium Features