• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Applebee's - enjoy! ($50.00!!)

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
got this email does this work? anybody got the 50bux?

My name is Bill Palmer, founder of Applebee's. In an attempt to get our
name out to more people in the rural communities where we are not
currently located, we are offering a! $50 gift certificate to anyone who
forwards this email to 9 of their friends. Just send this email to them blah blah blah.

G

Good to Go

Banned
Nov 21, 2007
North Bend, WA
got this email does this work? anybody got the 50bux?

My name is Bill Palmer, founder of Applebee's. In an attempt to get our
name out to more people in the rural communities where we are not
currently located
, we are offering a! $50 gift certificate to anyone who
forwards this email to 9 of their friends. Just send this email to them blah blah blah.

LMAO... certificate to where?? but they aren't 'there'.

Himark, tell me you weren't really wondering if this worked...?:confused: You're killing me:face-icon-small-blu:face-icon-small-sho

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
I am still waiting for my check from Bill Gates!

With interest, I figure the SOB has got to owe me about 2 billion....plus some more if Internet Explorer is really crapped out for real this time....ya know for the emotional stress of getting firefox.

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
With interest, I figure the SOB has got to owe me about 2 billion....plus some more if Internet Explorer is really crapped out for real this time....ya know for the emotional stress of getting firefox.

That's about what I'm getting from Barr. Phillip Butulezi in Nigeria. I guess there's an oil billionaire with my last name who just recently passed away.

I also scored a reepppl1ca rol3x for $199. Still waiting on delivery for that, how long does it take to get a tracking number?

S

Snow Fox

Applebees is some of the unhealthiest food you can eat. A manager told me that once.

Premium Features