• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Registration pictures - Where do you guys put them

A
Nov 26, 2007
Alaska
Registration stickers - Where do you guys put them

I just spent 3 hours re-polishing my tunnel and I really dont feel like slapping a fatty sticker on it. I would idealy like to put them on the inside of my sidepanels. Has anyone dont this and been hasseled.

Maybe the forest service guy could weigh in?

thanks

Last edited:

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
according to dmv...they can go anywhere on the sides of the machine but must be readable from 50 ft with the rider on the machine..ie you cannot put them on the tunnel where your legs cover them...that is what I was told..

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
Im putting mine behind the front right shock on a REV. Im not to worried bout getting hassled as i rarely ride south were all the troopers seem to hang out.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Alaska
Yeah there seems to be alot of them down south, but the only place ive actually been checked is hatchers. The shock recess sounds like a good plan

A

AKkatz

Jan 9, 2008
ANCH. AK
You're gonna have to suck it up and put it on. I always put mine on the very rear of the side of my tunnel-mostly so my boots don't rub on it. I was checked last year at Lost Lake and he said he'd be at Turney and Johnson Pass next. With Oba-stard in the white house this kinda of crap is going to be enforced. At least we don't have to have flags, yet.

Premium Features