• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Look, Vision Puresport Trailers???

Nov 29, 2007
SW, MT
Anyone have any experience with Look Puresport Trailers, either there deckover or the regular version?? I just sold a Charmac snow sport that was bomb proof, and may go that direction again, but i am drawn to the Looks, because the VHB exterior & led lighting is standard, and it doesn't even appear charmac offers a VHB exterior?

The Charmac was so good to me, but the Look trailers look really nice, and it seems like you get quite a bit for the money in comparison to some of the others. I really like that the looks have the "mirage style" front door as well!

I know snowest did a writeup in there magazine a while back saying it had held up well for them. Anyone with some feedback, is much appreciated!!

Nov 29, 2007
SW, MT
After looking them over extensively, i went ahead and ordered one, will keep you posted once i get it, should be about 4 weeks out at this point. It appears that you get alot more for your money than you would with a Mirage or a Charmac.

I ordered mine with a bunch of extra options and it was only about $500 more than a standard Charmac model. We will find out soon!

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Any update on this thread? I'm looking into one of these LOOK trailers.

T
Nov 26, 2007
I bought one two weeks ago. So far so good. I got the 27 footer and hauled three sleds and all the gear. I have no complaints so far. I've towed it out on three trips and has done good pulling. Seems really heavy duty. I'll let you know if I have any issues.

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
I bought a 7x25 look this fall. I love it. Pulls great. Fits 3 easy and if they are all late models can get 4 in it if you crowd them. Pulls easy with my 1/2 Chevy with a 6.2. Trailer is well made and so far the standard dry max floor has held up well to the carbides. I definitely would recommend Look at this point.

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
I see Look and Pace must be the same manufacturer. They seem to offer the same trailers with different model names.

If youre looking, check into both of them maybe...

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Good to hear. Please keep this thread updated with your experience at the end of the season. I'm planning on buying one soon.

T
Nov 26, 2007
I would recommend getting stronger tires. I did hit a big pot hole pulling to Fairview and blew a tire. I could not swerve to miss it as on coming traffic was approaching. Not the trailer fault but I am looking at getting stronger E rated tires. They come with C rated tires. I saved up my money and got the basic model. I would of liked to get the full finished interior but didn't want to break my bank account. I plan on finishing myself down the road. Here is the only pic I got of the interior.

image.jpg

WYsteph

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
WY
www.dxgillette.com
I have a look puresport combo trailer in the 28 foot length. Bought it as just a trailer with finished interior and ended up insulating, heating, and decking out the trailer after buying it. Have used it all winter and no complaints other than should have gotten a longer tongue and 6 in extra height for rangers. Pulls great. Don't think I will own a deckover trailer again.

12347630_10153425080397293_3366281995677058468_n.jpg

tadder52

Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Northern MN
I have a look puresport combo trailer in the 28 foot length. Bought it as just a trailer with finished interior and ended up insulating, heating, and decking out the trailer after buying it. Have used it all winter and no complaints other than should have gotten a longer tongue and 6 in extra height for rangers. Pulls great. Don't think I will own a deckover trailer again.

Longer tongue just to put a deck on or......?

B
Mar 2, 2008
Idaho
trailer

I just replaced my 21' Interstate deck over with a new 20' Mirage Xtreme Sport to haul 3, 163" sleds

Very happy with the trailer, only had if for 5 months but fit and finish is very good and the fully finished interior is very nice, makes your cargo fill right at home!! The NUDO flooring was the reason I upgraded, and the brakes on both axles is very nice as is the all LED lighting. I did order with Mag wheels to avoid the rust issues on the steel rims. Well worth the extra $. I went with the sport as it comes with larger 15' wheels and better rated tires then the deck over.

Good luck on finding your perfect trailer.

Premium Features