• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Some 2013 info to wet the tongue..

Old Scud-doo

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2007
Middle Montana
The thing that sucks is that if feels like spring and we have atleast 5 weeks or more to snow check time! Supposed to be 50 degrees here on Super Bowl Sunday! WTH! I thought it was winter!!!

I look forward to see the big 3's offerings for 2013. Sorry but Yamahahahaha is nothing but a pig. Yes you can throw on a turbo or supercharger and go straight up a redwood tree but spend a day boondocking in those same trees and you feel like the sled rode you instead of the other way around. 2 cents inserted.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I am a registered Polaris website member or user and after I clicked on demo days I signed in and saw that they are doing 3 days of demo's. Feb. 9, 10, and 11. Three sessions each day and it looked like they all had room left.

I would go but I am going to be in West Yellowstone riding....if the my sled rebuilt by then.

I logged in too...and I didn't see that they said there would be a 2013. Can you PM me a link?

See there you mods dont know it all :face-icon-small-hap

Well I've been on here since 1998...and I had not seen that before. LOL

That not withstanding...I know enough to know that I don't know enough yet.

H

HiWaYman92

Dec 14, 2008
Pinedale, Wyoming
I still love my Pro, but if they come out 20 pounds lighter with more horsepower AND have an option of a murdered out, flat black, painted tunnel and everything... SNOWCHECK! Oh, who am I kidding, I will probably snowcheck one if they are matte pink!

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Belt drives

Kreg, I'm always a skeptic!!

To be fair... what year and model of sled did you have it installed on and when did you buy the CMX drive? When was the last time you had problems with the belt and was it the latest model... I know they've improved the belts over the years and the latest ones have been holding up to turbo power without issues.

I'd like to see the POLARIS Belt drive if it comes out... and then reserve comments till then.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Kreg, I'm always a skeptic!!

To be fair... what year and model of sled did you have it installed on and when did you buy the CMX drive? When was the last time you had problems with the belt and was it the latest model... I know they've improved the belts over the years and the latest ones have been holding up to turbo power without issues.

I'd like to see the POLARIS Belt drive if it comes out... and then reserve comments till then.

I installed it on my 98 summit in about 2005 I guess.I used my CMM to reverse engineer everything and a fabricate all custom install templates I thought I needed to ensure every thing was as close to perfect as possible . I put about 250 miles on the frst belt before it started to fray . then parted out the sled.

Id like to see it to! but to be fair P.I. ( I HOPE THEY READ THIS ) they also put a plastic chaincase cover .25 " form the can for3-4 years in a row :nono:

On the other hand Im looking to supliment my sled parts business so Engineeer away P.I. :devil:

Premium Features