• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Vholdr Contour HD 1080P Helmet Cam

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Same here, no charge. THAT is customer service. Video on their web site on how to install it.

Going thru my winter gear and getting everything ready.

Ripped that rubber door off the back of the camera...I said it was a weak spot. But once again their customer service is not!

Sent Contour a note late last night and explained the situation including my mailing address. First thing this am they sent me an email letting me know that the new door was already on it's way and to expect it in a couple days.

What a great company to deal with!

J

JDen

Feb 9, 2009
Neilburg, Sk.
So, I'm not sure what the deal is, with mine when I plug it into the computer to adjust settings it will only allow me to adjust some of them, others are darked out and I can't click on them...any ideas??!

Here are my settings

Contoursettings.png

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
ARe you guys using the flat mount mounted to the top of your helmet? Or using the strap mount?

I've tried a couple of bar mounts and they catch the windsheild and I don't like the output from the bars moving.

Like the suction mount but can't see that thing staying on. I tried the flat mount on the visor of my helmet and it pointed down.

So thinking of using flat mount (don't see another option) on top of helmet.

Premium Features