• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
Mar 17, 2010
This is a Bulldog truck deck which is made in Canada. This deck model is the bob tail short box plus the bob tail extension. Extension is easily removed when not in use for long track sleds. It has retractable sides measuring 6'2" wide in closed position and 8' in open position. It also comes with a 2 piece telescoping ramp that stores under the deck. I have all the chains, shackles and turnbuckles for the deck. It is easy to install. The deck itself only weighs 320 lbs. It has 3 tie down locations for your sled. The standard options include 6061-T6 structural aluminum, 1/2" plywood decking, super glides and super clamps, internal box light, Led clearance lights, round curved bulkhead, largest box storage area, and highest side rail above deck. This sled deck has been lightly used. It was installed on a 2008 Toyota Tundra Limited 6.5' bed. Should fit any trucks with 6.5' and 8' beds. Must see to appreciate it. I am selling it because I want an enclosed trailer. Would consider trade for single or double place enclosed trailer. Paid $3900 for this at the snow show. Frequently in Winthrop, so delivery along the way can be arranged. Will deliver to Seattle area or Eastside. $2500 OBO

Last edited:
Premium Features