• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Deck protection

ndmtnsledder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
ND
Not sure how well its gonna work but I had extra garage floor epoxy that I used on mine and added some sand so its not slippery.

IMG_3319.jpg IMG_3322.jpg

Burr

Premium Member
Jan 10, 2008
Luverne Mn
I put down half inch poly sheets. When your done just take them out and wash them and they look like new. They are heavy and lay flat with no hold downs. Thinner might work but i dint want to take chance. Mine have bumps on one side and are not to slick.Hope this helps you.

T

towngrunt

Apr 17, 2008
I have tried the floor paint and only lasts a couple years, and would like to try the superglides but am concerned about trapping moisture between the plastic and the wood. I am considering a bed liner on the entire trailer deck then putting down the superglides on top of that.

superclamp

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2008
Go to the superclamp website, superglides have venting to elimante premuture wood rot . the only glide that has this feature as well as traction for you so you dont slip. they are the best...... website www.superclamp.net

ndmtnsledder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
ND
My trailer had some sort of slides before hand which weren't as nice as the superglides and had no trouble with moisture between. My biggest problem was that with it being an inline we have to stagger the sleds so the glides didn't work to well.

Premium Features