• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010/2011 Iowa Weather Conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.
J
Dec 14, 2010
Latimer IA
Wishing for more snow on Wed the 15th of Dec.

There is going to be a "fun-run" on the 18th of Dec. It will start in Coulter IA at 10am. Will be departing/starting from Hometown Pizza-Pub. Trails should be groomed. Everyone Welcome!

CROSSFIREMAN

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
iowa
i am a member of 2 snowmobile clubs, sac county sno lovers & SNO-PAK out of the pocahontas area and will let you all know when we get enough snow to hold a poker run.

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
got another 3-6 inches last night in the waverly area, we had 5-6 inches in the first storm on sunday, ditches are getting filled up.

J
Dec 14, 2010
Latimer IA
Thank You if you attended this event in Coulter Iowa! There will be another fun-run in Jan on the 8th starting in Meservey IA at Donna's Lounge at 10am to 7pm. Look at the calander of events for more details. Thanks All and pray for more snow!

Last edited:

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Thank You if you attended this event in Coulter Iowa! There will be another fun-run in Jan on the 8th starting in Meservey IA at Donna's Lounge at 10am to 7pm. Look at the calender of events for more details. Thanks All and pray for more snow!

Can you post the calender in the club thread for future rides and if it is still going to happen. Looking at coming to one of your events. Thanks

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
snow is falling here in waverly another 3 or so inches as of now yee haa looking like it is going to be a good snow year.

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
Stuck at work for 48 hours. Been watching it snow all day, and all I wanna do is get my new sled broken in! Can't wait to go home sunday morning!!

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
I hear ya!!!!! We have no snow left. Another big storm and it goes north again. What a joke! If it is not going to be cold and snow on the ground, I would just soon it be warm. This up and down junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features