• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HMK Riding Gear

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Hey gang check out HMK's new 08 riding gear at http://www.hmksnowmobiling.com.

I just got my 08 HMK riding gear and it is awesome! I went with the "Stealth" coat and riding pants. I was pleasantly surprised at the fit and quality. Plus you get extras like removable independant insulated liners both jacket and pant. Fit is free and comfortable even over my BWEAR Protective Vest.

Gonna test out the Factory Team gloves this season as well as the new BOA PRO FOCUS boots. I'll report regularly on my results when we get some more riding time in these products.

Looks and feels great so far!

Chapman

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Milford Ia
How were the actual sizes compared to the sizing chart? The gear seems to be really big according to the chart...

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
A notch bigger then your regular everyday clothing but very in line with all of the other apparel I have used. For example Klim and Factory Polaris Race apparel. I am 5' 8" 165lbs athletic cut and wear Large Jacket/Medium Pants. I could probably wear a medium jacket but I want it comfy over my body armor and I also like freedom of movement for my crash test dummy manuevers. My feet are size 8.5 wide and they sent 10 and they are perfect. On the Factory Team gloves make certain to order two size large then you normally would. The larges are a tight fit and didn't fit my buddy who tried them on and would normally wear a large glove. The boots fit a size snug but do require some break in for exact fit and max comfort. The boa's are getting there!

Oh ya and ps I didn't list the HMK Factory Team Tech Jacket. It's my new daily favorite sport about jacket. Comfy, dry, light, and not too hot. It's replaced my Digatron Factory Race Support company jacket. I think it will be sweet for wearing for spring riding too.

Once again...killer looking and feeling apparel. Can't wait to show it off to the masses. Rob

Chapman

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Milford Ia
A notch bigger then your regular everyday clothing but very in line with all of the other apparel I have used. For example Klim and Factory Polaris Race apparel. I am 5' 8" 165lbs athletic cut and wear Large Jacket/Medium Pants. I could probably wear a medium jacket but I want it comfy over my body armor and I also like freedom of movement for my crash test dummy manuevers. My feet are size 8.5 wide and they sent 10 and they are perfect. On the Factory Team gloves make certain to order two size large then you normally would. The larges are a tight fit and didn't fit my buddy who tried them on and would normally wear a large glove. The boots fit a size snug but do require some break in for exact fit and max comfort. The boa's are getting there!

Oh ya and ps I didn't list the HMK Factory Team Tech Jacket. It's my new daily favorite sport about jacket. Comfy, dry, light, and not too hot. It's replaced my Digatron Factory Race Support company jacket. I think it will be sweet for wearing for spring riding too.

Once again...killer looking and feeling apparel. Can't wait to show it off to the masses. Rob

Thanks alot for the info....sounds like we are about the same size so I think I'll go with the large jacket, looking at getting a tek vestalso so the added room in the coat will be perfect.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Check out the ride and test reports on HMK in general. Guys who own this product and ride daily are really happy with their gear! I"m super happy with mine. Nice switch up from the run of the mill K-word!

Premium Features