• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ACE 900 Turbo by MC-XPRESS

A

APEXXPRESS

Nov 28, 2007
www.mcxpressusa-orders.com
A good seller next season will be the SkiDoo ACE 900.
This kit is working very good.
We have started to send out a few now.
Here are some pictures of a prototype Lynx 2015 snowmobile with our 170 hp turbo kit.
We can also offer a stock compression version with 125 to 130 hp.

Rotax_Kid

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Regina, SK
Anyone considering building one of these? I have a line on a demo expedition with a 154 already on it. Add t motion, narrow front end, cut a bit of weight and should be similar weight to an 800 with es but with big bore power. There are atleast two other companies coming out with a kit for this motor. Been told rods and top end looks good to about 20 lbs but hasnt been proven yet. Certainly has me debating between bb'ing my etec and building one of these.

Rotax_Kid

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Regina, SK
I know what your feeling your old sled is just fun to ride in the flatlands even in 3 ft of snow the shockwave helped a lot.

I won't lie...I miss the girl. I've considered finding your farm in the middle of the night with an empty trailer!!...haha... I hope it treated you well this year Ron.

kneebar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2010
When I read Mcxpress came out with the 170 hp kit, I really considered doing a mountain sled with the 900 ace. 170 hp at elevation and 4 stroke reliability would be hard to beat. Just long tracking it is quite expensive, and when skidoo released the 174, I decided to go that route and will turbo it. The work is already done with the T3, just add turbo. But that 900 turbo would be a hell of a crossover sled with a 137x2.25 track for flatlands, even mountains, that's for sure!

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
So the real question is, will it hold up are will it be another phazer motor?

Premium Features