• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

*ANNOUNCEMENT* OFT Racing's new Moto-r Kill w/ Jacobsen ROV!!!!

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
This system is top notch... install was super easy and all connections were factory. Have one on my wife's Turbo and mine and they work great. Another great product by OFT.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Do you guys have this kit setup for people with K&N air filters?

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
The valve NEVER stops oil supply to the engine. It instead shuts the oil tank VENT in the case of roll-over or rider ejection. (tether clip dis-engaged from switch) The OEM vent is plumbed to the airbox, and when the sled is not upright the oil runs through the vent hose, and into the airbox. The airbox then drains the oil out into the belly pan. This valve will block the oil from running out of the tank when engaged.

The valve is a normally open valve. If it fails, or has no power to it, it is open and will allow the vapor pressure of the tank to escape normally.

andre162

Premium Member
Jan 8, 2008
northern california
I had one put on my Nytro. Had it out in the mountains last wkd. had the sled on its side once, it was still running since I didn't fall far enough away to pull the tether cord out. It still puked oil out everywhere...... I am not impressed

Does the tether cord have to be pulled for this to work or what?

WOW!!! did you read the directions at all. Used mine twice yesterday and work great. nice product very clean install and i love the new tether setup.

Premium Features