• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Customer Service at it's worst

Sturgis Sledder

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2003
Sturgis, SD
OK I order a kit for a vehicle and it's about $2100, and the company that I ordered it from is the best at what it sells. I order it on July 5th and am told on the web-site that there is a 4 week delivery schedule, so I am patient for about 3 weeks and just send the guy a PM on his forum "Hey just checking in, making sure you got my order and if it's on time" and hear nothing, on the 6th of August I see a post in his forum asking for an update from another customer as he has been waiting for 5 1/2 months with no word. So I ask in the thread the other guy started asking for a call "Hey shoot me a PM and let me know anything" the guy PM's me and says "who the heck are you? I tell him my name and when my $2100 was hammered on my credit card, and ask for an update. Here is his response, mind you I called and left 3 phone messages, with no response, 2 PM's and 1 note in a thread on his forum:

I have spent so much time reading all your posts and PM's that I have not had time for much else!

You kit is packed and will go out when our next Fed Ex truck shows up.

IF he weren't the best at what he does I would tell him to go F himself ( and I think quite a few others would as well) and file a dispute with my credit card company. WTF is it with people now a days?

To his credit there was a guy on his forum looking for a part as the "brain" in his 3 year old system that he bought used from someone else had crapped out and the guy says, send it to me and I will replace it for free.

OK Rant over!

Sturgis Sledder

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2003
Sturgis, SD
Is the word "Team" in his business name??:D:D

What kind of kit is it?

nope, not team, it's a conversion kit for my car, converting it to run on Waste Vegetable Oil (used oil from restaurants) and diesel, so I can go about 2,000 miles between diesel fill-ups.

rockdog2112

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2008
Cheyenne,Wy USA
OK I order a kit for a vehicle and it's about $2100, and the company that I ordered it from is the best at what it sells. I order it on July 5th and am told on the web-site that there is a 4 week delivery schedule, so I am patient for about 3 weeks and just send the guy a PM on his forum "Hey just checking in, making sure you got my order and if it's on time" and hear nothing, on the 6th of August I see a post in his forum asking for an update from another customer as he has been waiting for 5 1/2 months with no word. So I ask in the thread the other guy started asking for a call "Hey shoot me a PM and let me know anything" the guy PM's me and says "who the heck are you? I tell him my name and when my $2100 was hammered on my credit card, and ask for an update. Here is his response, mind you I called and left 3 phone messages, with no response, 2 PM's and 1 note in a thread on his forum:

I have spent so much time reading all your posts and PM's that I have not had time for much else!
You kit is packed and will go out when our next Fed Ex truck shows up.

IF he weren't the best at what he does I would tell him to go F himself ( and I think quite a few others would as well) and file a dispute with my credit card company. WTF is it with people now a days?

To his credit there was a guy on his forum looking for a part as the "brain" in his 3 year old system that he bought used from someone else had crapped out and the guy says, send it to me and I will replace it for free.

OK Rant over!

I would let him know that he'll never have to worry about doing that or getting anymore cash from me or anyone else that would listem. What an a$$hole. When you have $2100 of mine on ice, you don't have time to be reading any threads.

Last edited:
Premium Features