• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silbur turbo

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
I have a 15 kit on a pro how can I make the exhaust less loud without breaking the bank.

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
i asked about Pro muffler a year plus ago and Justin said no plans to do one maybe that's changed but i kinda doubt it

i've noticed most companies are moving on with new sled kits and pro kits are getting left behind on upgrades
i guess it makes sense they gotta go where the $ is
but it's a bummer for Pro owners

my 2cents

in theory you could probably buy an Axys quiet muffler and modify it to work in a Pro but no one knows if the fuel map will
work properly ? maybe MTNTK's fuel map would work because they have a muffler system in their kit ?

anyone out there try this ?

Last edited:

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
It's my backup sled for this year I will cut the silencer and see what's in there and repack something in there it is really getting louder each year.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
I share the same thing. I love my sled except for the noise.

I am still running the ‘14 kit with internal wastegate.

I had thought about talking to Curt at Fastrax to see if he could build a custom muffler. Might be an idea?

Last edited:

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
I have seen a few guy over the years just weld in another muffler. They all worked great, just dont want o get to much back pressure.

Octanee

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2010
Cranbrook Bc
I hate how loud my pro is, space is tight was sent a vibrant race muffler and I welded it on, it took the loud crisp edge off at idle but it's still too damn loud :( I hate wearing ear plugs and more so the noise others have to put up with from me.

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
I'm thinking about doing a tunnel dump like the bd setup when I get time

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Too bad the MTNTK muffler wouldn’t fit. My Pro is as quiet as a stock sled.

Premium Features