• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

850 Turbo Kits

polaris_guy13

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Does anyone have any insight on when/who will have a turbo kit ready for the new 850?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Guaranteed Burandt isn't going without one next year. Boondockers will get a sled early. Silber and the rest will have to wait.

aksledjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2014
Alaska
Chatter on FB that BD is already working on it. Since the chassis isn't changing the physical placement and design shouldn't have to change that much I would think. Hoping Silber can get going on the ECU ASAP.

J

JJ_0909

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 16, 2009
My bet is silber won't get a sled until we get one so probably won't be available next year.

Like others commented, plumbing things up shouldn't be wildly different.

Time will tell but I will say we are aiming for an early season 2018/2019 of the kit.

polaris_guy13

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I was hoping that Polaris played nice and gave them a test sled to play with but it is just wishful thinking...the Silber has been great on my 16 so another year on it is... always have been told good things come with time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
The comment has been made that the older BD axys kits will not work on the 850. Wont fit. I do not know the extent of no fit.

Rumorville was we would see a BD kit as a accessory from Polaris. Doesn't appear to have happened.

Every indication is BD is in full swing of testing or has been testing already.

D

doudea

Sep 20, 2009
Western Slope
BD kits ordered through BD SnowCheck will be delivered by August 30th. Seems they are ready to go.

Music to my ears. :face-icon-small-hap Very excited about the new sled, but its going to be hard not having an air smasher.

August - October delivery time frame would be awesome!

polaris_guy13

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Just noticed Boondocker just released pricing on there kits. I notice that they have auxiliary injectors on the standard sidekick...does anyone know why they have decided to do this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Anyone know much about the updated electronics on the bd kit?

Premium Features