• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo under skinz helium pannels

B

bebaldus

Mar 4, 2011
Grangeville Idaho
As title asks has anyone ran any turbo under the skinz helium side pannels and hood. I know someone has to have tried it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SledGuru

Lifetime Membership
May 9, 2008
WY 307
I know skinz said it will not fit with the boondocker, I'm guessing also not with the areo cause they both sit low, I am going to try and barrow a friends skinz panel and see if my impulse clears

x-5

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Park City mt
I know skinz said it will not fit with the boondocker, I'm guessing also not with the areo cause they both sit low, I am going to try and barrow a friends skinz panel and see if my impulse clears

Let us know as I will try the same thing in a month or so

yamiman

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
ND
same here guys, hoping it fits with the impulse

B

bebaldus

Mar 4, 2011
Grangeville Idaho
I am in grangeville idaho and have pannels mounted but if anyone has a turbo kit in the area I will bring my pannels or sled over and see if we can make it fit. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

P
Dec 8, 2014
NW Iowa
A bit of time has passed - has anyone had a chance to try the skinz panels on the XM with a turbo? Wondering about the fitment around an aerocharger specifically. I would hope that someone has tried it by now ?

Premium Features