• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim Adrenaline GTX Size 11

T

Tenner

Nov 1, 2012
I have some like new Klim Adrenaline GTX Size 11 boots, They have only been on 1 ride. I just do not have time to ride anymore unfortunately. I am liquidating my gear. I have lots of other stuff as well. Jackets, bibs, helmets, beacon, goggles, gear bag. Let me know what you are looking for. I am in Pocatello, ID, but can ship if its reasonable. I am asking $175 for the boots TYD. you can call or text me. I dont check this to often. 208-220-9521 I can text you pics.

Attachments

• boots1.jpg
    boots1.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 147
  • boots.jpg
    boots.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 114
L
May 15, 2009
I have some like new Klim Adrenaline GTX Size 11 boots, They have only been on 1 ride. I just do not have time to ride anymore unfortunately. I am liquidating my gear. I have lots of other stuff as well. Jackets, bibs, helmets, beacon, goggles, gear bag. Let me know what you are looking for. I am in Pocatello, ID, but can ship if its reasonable. I am asking $175 for the boots TYD. you can call or text me. I dont check this to often. 208-220-9521 I can text you pics.

Are you going to list all the items you are going to sale with asking prices?

Premium Features