• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 Diamond S titanium M-chassy 1000

W

WKR

Nov 27, 2007
western canada
Listing for a friend, so call him for details and pics.

Sled is a full titanium tube chassy from Diamond S built in 2007 (mocked up to look like arctic m-chassy) all arctic compenents under hood.
- Carburated cutler 1000 dragon motor, brand new have parts to change to EFI if wanted.
-holz rear skid with 162" track
-carbon fibre hood
-titanium a arms

Asking $13900 obo CDN will deliver to border for american buyers

please Call Ryley at 780 205 1847, he is the only one who can help with pics and info. Again this is not my listing, but helping out a buddy.

Last edited:
W

WKR

Nov 27, 2007
western canada
lowered price

lowered price, if some puts an turbo in this thing it will pretty much be the lightest thing on the snow and tuff as hell. I have identical one with m7 turbo in it and it is unbelievable.

W

WKR

Nov 27, 2007
western canada
pics

listed for a friend,like the add says. If you are serious enough to spend 16g, you should take the time to call the number and I am sure he will email you some pics. There is a pic of the sled on Diamond S website, if your just window shopping.

M
Feb 6, 2008
Draper, UT
listed for a friend,like the add says. If you are serious enough to spend 16g, you should take the time to call the number and I am sure he will email you some pics. There is a pic of the sled on Diamond S website, if your just window shopping.

if your friend is serious enough about trying to sell something for 16g he should post his own ad or have his friend put up some pics.

W

WKR

Nov 27, 2007
western canada
call the seller

Can you call the seller and arrange that, I do not have pics. There is a number to contact the individual with the snowmobile for sale. He does not use the puter much but if you talk to him I am sure he will arrange to get you pics. I only listed this for him to help out, not to chase down the sale. If you interested enough to spend the coin you should call him anyways.

Premium Features