• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Straightline Performance?

Jblaze74

Lifetime Membership
Nov 20, 2011
Reno/North Tahoe
i've run them on my XP and XM, nice product. OEM sound level at idle and bit louder when opened up, nice weight loss.... I admit, I like the "Thing" Cooker can better, it is a bit louder, but not obnoxious and my belly is full on the hill. I would put it on the G4 in a heartbeat, but i think this year will be a turbo.... search around, lots and lots and lots of threads on SLP and "Thing" cans.... LINK

800xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Thanks for the feedback. Good to see you had a positive experience.

Z
Dec 28, 2014
i've run them on my XP and XM, nice product. OEM sound level at idle and bit louder when opened up, nice weight loss.... I admit, I like the "Thing" Cooker can better, it is a bit louder, but not obnoxious and my belly is full on the hill. I would put it on the G4 in a heartbeat, but i think this year will be a turbo.... search around, lots and lots and lots of threads on SLP and "Thing" cans.... LINK

Remember that SLP is not Straightline Performance :face-icon-small-win

B
Feb 18, 2009
I had an SLP can on my XP and XM sleds. Nice can, not too loud. Switched to a Cooker can for my 850 as I like the faster cooking vs. an attached muffpot and the 850 can is supposed to be a little quieter then the XM version (hoping so).

Premium Features