• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowcheck prices.. And where

S

samiams2

Nov 14, 2009
MN...stupid poser flatlander
I see what u guys r saying. A quality dealer can be invaluabe....but...I am trying to stretch my wallet to affford a 2012. Should I look around for a screamin deal and get into the new chassis or just go to the closest dealer and not be able to afford it?

J

Johnmaster

Feb 21, 2009
Mukwonago, Wi
www.johnmaster.net
When was the last time your local dealer was at your nearest large sled show or expo? I have one of our areas largest cat dealers nearby and I have never seen them display at Hay Days, Green Bay, Wausau, Grayslake, or especially Milwaukee which is a world class show and only 40 minutes away from them. The honest ambitious dealer will get my business, I will pay 200 more and drive an hour past the dealer that thinks they should be entitled to my business just because they put their building near my house.

A smart dealer knows that if they've done their job well they will make up any small loss they take on the unit and make it up in parts service and accessories.

scoop

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
idaho
Rexburg Motor Sports prices!!!

Are usually full of out the door fee's. They price before these fee's to make it look good. I tried to buy four of my last sleds through them and ended up else where! I tried to by a used m8 early this year and they tried to charge me a setup fee! I droped the deal there! Not saying to not buy one from them, just watch out.

Z
Dec 15, 2007
Archer Idaho
Are usually full of out the door fee's. They price before these fee's to make it look good. I tried to buy four of my last sleds through them and ended up else where! I tried to by a used m8 early this year and they tried to charge me a setup fee! I droped the deal there! Not saying to not buy one from them, just watch out.

Well said the set up they try to charge for is no set up at all you will not save a dime buying from this dealer.

Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Midwest guys, call Cody at Ken's in Wisconsin, I was shocked at the prices he gave me. Shocked in a good way considering the $12K retail price on the new Cats. They are offering a 4-year warranty on pre-ordered sleds.

http://www.kenssports.com/

I'm almost pissed I bought a new left over 2010 M8 last Dec when I can buy a 2012 for under $500 more and I payed less than 10K. I'm not posting any prices. I don't think it's right.

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
When I decide to buy one I will be driving a 150 miles. I personally don't have any relationship with any local cat dealers and i have a cat buddy who can't say enough good things about cat country in sauke centre MN.

S

samiams2

Nov 14, 2009
MN...stupid poser flatlander
know lot of happy campers who boughy sleds from them...

When I decide to buy one I will be driving a 150 miles. I personally don't have any relationship with any local cat dealers and i have a cat buddy who can't say enough good things about cat country in sauke centre MN.

when you google them to get direcions, type country cat...you will find them easier;)

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
????

I bet this post gets pulled in short order .

Who would pull this post and what would make you think that you cant be honest and post the truth.. AS long as you are decent its not pulled.

In tough economic times like these it makes me sick to see people buying from someone hundreds of miles away to save a few hundred dollars, OR LESS.

When you don't have a local dealer anymore you have nobody to blame but yourself.

These are the same people that beotch when they have to order a part because the dealer won't keep it in stock.

Consider what you do for a living and if someone at the local dealer may be a potential customer for you before buying from low ball johnny on the internet.

I bet this post gets pulled in short order!!!!

offroadmatt

Lifetime Membership
Feb 16, 2008
Sweetwater, CO
My dealer has killer prices on sleds. Buy all my sleds from him. However his part prices are through the roof. So I order from Michelle. She can beat his prices by a long shot shipped. Even worse than that, his mechanical skills are way under par. What kind of dealer cant help you clutch your sled or even have a recommendation on clutching for the same area you both ride. So as long as the motor doesn't blow I warranty my own parts. Saves a lot of headache later.

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
Call Rexburg, talked to Tommy and they can beat those prices pretty easy, unless you live in MT youd still have to pay tax either way so you will have to figure that in too...

"smoke and mirrors"

the rexburg price is minus the $500 cat credit...most respectable dealers wont try and fool you, but it seems this place is in the market to make money from fools

buyer beware:light:

B

boosted1

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
Another Canadian buying US

Well up here in Canada our dollar is worth more than the US. Greenback and sleds prices are still almost 2 grand more. Being as the "2 year warranty" is really only 1-year warranty plus a 1-year service plan I think the dealers in Idaho, Montana etc.. can expect lots of Canadians to head down there because we're tired of getting ripped off.

I have bought my last sled in the US and all my parts get shipped up here from the US as well, hell even bought a pair of Klim gloves down there.
I dont even shop prices in Canada, we get ripped up here...warranty, doesnt bother me, havent had a waaranty claim in years! Ill take a trip sleddin to Montana and deal with it if its major enough.

Until the Canadian Sled industry wakes up, I shop US

D

Premium Features