• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro mountain or pro climb front bumper

Turblue

Lifetime Membership
Jun 11, 2004
Alberta
Which do you prefer? Like the protection and tight fit of the pro mountain but looks like it will hold snow & ice in certain temps...
1D7AD4F2-AE1E-434C-B5D1-4C7029F20E34_zpslcl8du1e.jpeg

john6719

Premium Member
Dec 25, 2014
Proclimb. Stronger and much friendlier on your hands. The MTN bumper is pretty flimsy. Had proclimb on my ‘16, went to MTN on my ‘19, going back to proclimb on ‘20.

B
Haven't noticed it holding much snow but probably shakes around enough to stay cleared out. Not very impressed with it other than looks and price luckily haven't tested the durability because I don't believe it would hold up to much. My stock bumper gorilla taped back together was stiffer

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Hate to be that guy... but I would buy the BM FAB over the Proclimb style all day if you like that look. You WILL NOT find a higher quality product for your sled than BM Fab stuff, the welds are gorgeous. Not affiliated. They just make really good stuff.

Turblue

Lifetime Membership
Jun 11, 2004
Alberta
yeah leaning to aftermarket ....Id probably choose the pro climb out of the 2 ....better off finding a well built aftermarket.

Last edited:

RanOutofTalent

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2014
Western Montana
Hate to be that guy... but I would buy the BM FAB over the Proclimb style all day if you like that look. You WILL NOT find a higher quality product for your sled than BM Fab stuff, the welds are gorgeous. Not affiliated. They just make really good stuff.

This x2. Don't waste your money with anything else. If you think you're getting a better product going with the Cat products you are doing yourself and a sled a disservice by not putting a much higher quality product such as the BM fab on it.

Premium Features