• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Adventue Worx Snowbike Rail Kits

C
Mar 1, 2008
After a very long year of dealing with patent issues we can finally release and sell our new Adventure Worx Timbersled Rail Kits!
Made from aluminium they are lightweight, super strong and will fit any year Timbersled Kit made. Mounting only takes a few minutes. Chaincase inspection is simple and removing either rail only takes about 30 seconds. These will work with the new TSS shock, ST, LT and SX Kits. Powder coating finish sheds snow easily. Huge ports will never freeze over. No need to replace your stock pegs.
Now you can finally stand back on a bike, like you did on the sled you sold, and transfer your own rider weight back lifting the front and taking weight off the ski. What a difference it makes! The farther back you stand the better it is! Double up with a buddy... no problem.. he now has a place for his feet. Adds impact protection to both sides of the kit. These rails don't stick out any further than your foot already does while standing on your peg. Dragging, hooking or hanging up in the snow is not an issue.
Custom colors are available. A 15$ fee applies. Adventure Worx Rail Kit in standard Grey or Black: $365.00 plus shipping.
We will have a web sight with details / email / contact info up by January 1st. Orders will be taken then. Please look for it.. I'll keep you posted. For now please use AdventureBoxLife@gmail.com for contact information.

Thanks for your patience.

Ride Safe!

IMG_8865.jpg

IMG_3560.jpg

Chadx

♫ In the pow again. Just can't wait to get in..
Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Bozeman, MT
Neat idea. Will be fun to see more images (able to see stock pegs in image to get a better idea of location) and read some various rider reviews.

Motogeek33

Lifetime Membership
Jan 23, 2009
North Idaho
I'm not sure how much I'd actually have my feet on these things while riding, but I know there have been times when I was off the bike in an awkward spot and needed a place to step to get back on. Plus having a place for your buddy's feet is a good idea.

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
Does the kickstart work without hitting ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U

UPsnowbiker

Oct 29, 2014
U.P. of Michigan
attachment.php

So I'm very interested in the product. I noticed that my 2016 ST does not have the open space in front of the chaincase cover to mount to the tunnel side like in your picture of that SX. Am I missing something?

C
Mar 1, 2008
Yes, kickstarter bikes will work. On that side of the bike you can move the rail back as far as you'd personally like. We use the mounting bolt into the frame for strength but you can always bolt thru the tunnel side if you prefer and slide it back as far as you want. We prefer it to be as close to the peg as possible matching the chaincase side.

FullSizeRender.jpg

U

UPsnowbiker

Oct 29, 2014
U.P. of Michigan
This is a SX. The rails will work on all ST, LT and SX kits.

So I guess I'm still curious how it would mount since a 2016 ST is very different than the SX pictured.

I'm not harassing you by the way. I'm really interested in getting some, just need to understand exactly how they would mount.

C
Mar 1, 2008
The SX Kits use the "Older style Chaincase cover.. while the new kits uses the injected molded ones with a lot more profile to them. In both cases here's a mounting point for our rails half way up the case that we use.

Also.. you can't slide the chaincase side much further towards the pegs. It surrounds the chaincase and the tolerances are pretty tight in that area. I've never tired running them without pegs. Maybe it would work?

SuperchargedWS6

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2010
I love this idea and want a set, however my only concern is if they would affect the deep snow performance. On a snowbike, there isn't much drag when running in deeper snow as the track is almost the same size as the tunnel and there are no running boards to hang you up as you trench. The foot pegs really don't have enough area to hang you up as you trench. I wonder if these will start to have the same effect as a running board and cause you to hang up?

Interesting, innovative, appear to be well made, as a former/current sledder I can see where I would use them... I think. Would be keen to try a pair mounted on one of my bikes, the higher (180) hp model with the short track I could see myself doing 100'+ wheelies while standing on the very back of the rails. As for my boondocking in the tight trees unit mmm.... maybe not. I would not pass judgment until I tried them out.:eyebrows:

C
Mar 1, 2008
Watch Youtube videos of Snowbiking in deep snow and you'll see that 90 percent of the time riders have their feet glued to the pegs blasting thru snow. Their feet actually are already carving the path thru the snow ahead of our rails. You don't ride with both feet sticking out and up in front of you... or dragging behind.. they are on the pegs. These rails are only 1" tall on the profile facing and driving thru the snow.. they really are not the issue when compared to your feet. We really haven't seen a negative affect but you never know maybe others would? Everyone has their opinion for sure.. we get that. Also, your tunnel would have to be nearly 20" deep in the snow for the rails to be an issue or even come into play. Side hilling is not an issue.. your bars will hit before the rails do and the hill would be near vertical. Sure some will say they drag... they affect side hilling.. but to us the benefits far out weight any potential drawbacks. We feel the advantages are there in every situation.

Last edited:
Premium Features