• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RKT/vohk 911 big bore

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Been on turbos the last three seasons and wanted to go back to N/A next year with lite weight parts. Then I saw the new 911 big and thought 163 lite weight Khaos with 200hp would be excellent! At about 1/2 the cost of a turbo and no added weight it would be a nice option for some. I’ve used a lot of RKT products over the years and been very happy with the results. I’m assuming the combo of RKT and Vohk will make this an outstanding kit. Anyone riden a polaris 911 with this kit? Or been around vohk or RKT for the testing and have any info?

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
My personal past experience with the 858 Big Bore (same people involved) would leave me to suggest one waits and see how this truly does shake out.

Real in the field riding experiences needed, I'll leave it at that!

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
My personal past experience with the 858 Big Bore (same people involved) would leave me to suggest one waits and see how this truly does shake out.

Real in the field riding experiences needed, I'll leave it at that!

Very diplomatic.

(The pain must’ve worn off?)

I’ve also had personal experience with products from the same folks that suggest waiting for an indefinite period of time before buying. (40-50 years should suffice)

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
Lol I thought it was just me! I bought into his preventative piston replacement scam, just to burn down my sled with his crapy pistons. I will also leave it at that.

iluv2fly

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
When you can get a turbo now from mtntk for 3k, that is the easy choice and you know it will perform well.

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018
When you can get a turbo now from mtntk for 3k, that is the easy choice and you know it will perform well.

I hope they have improved. My buddy went with a Mtn Tek turbo on his 14 Assault. The power isn't very impressive, I have watched stock Cats and Doos hi mark it repeatedly. That and it blew up after the initial install, had to be rebuilt. Turned me off to turbos, thats for sure.

iluv2fly

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
I hope they have improved. My buddy went with a Mtn Tek turbo on his 14 Assault. The power isn't very impressive, I have watched stock Cats and Doos hi mark it repeatedly. That and it blew up after the initial install, had to be rebuilt. Turned me off to turbos, thats for sure.

My 16 axys has 2000 miles with a mtntk turbo and it runs unreal. Stockers dont even come close power wise in any brand. Absolutely love it and it has been pull and go. Not sure I could ever go back to a NA sled.

Premium Features