• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BCA

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
Have been having problems getting one of my radios to charge. Stopped by the BCA tent at the hill climbs to ask if he had any ideas. He opened up a new radio and handed me a battery. This is why I own so many BCA products. Their customer service is unheard of today.

I am not in any way affiliated with BCA I just recognize a great company trying to provide a quality product to snowmobilers.

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
I too have had 2 really good experiences with there customer service. One of the best customer services i have ever dealt with.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

MDEVO

Chic Chocs Addicts
Lifetime Membership
Oct 21, 2011
Oshawa, ON,Canada
A bunch of us had same problem...battery issue, and they sent out replacements!
No charge.
Standing behind their product will pay off in the long run

OldMtn58

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2015
I had a new radio delivered to my house dogs got a hold of package, called BCA told them what happened to send me another one, went to give them my credit card number they said don't worry about it, we got it. I could not believe it. that's going above and beyond

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
That's great they treated you right.

I had good luck with BCA stuff until recently, as far as customer service. Hopefully it's just the guy I was dealing with. I really like their stuff.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
I had a new radio delivered to my house dogs got a hold of package, called BCA told them what happened to send me another one, went to give them my credit card number they said don't worry about it, we got it. I could not believe it. that's going above and beyond

Was that BCA Canada? I know Dwayne and Deb and they definitely do stuff like that.

Premium Features