• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Socks

T
Feb 25, 2011
Ellensburg
I had to give a review of these socks I found. I have been using Klim socks (both styles) and they seem to make my feet sweat and then they freeze because they have no wool in them. I also tried smart wool and a few other brands that were okay, but tended to fall down into my boot, wear easily, cause sweating...

So the recent sock I found is the Vermont sock in full cushion.

My dad got me a pair for Christmas and said they have a lifetime warranty. He has mailed them pairs with worn holes in the heels, and they send him new ones every time.

The things just won't slide down at all. Breathable, comfortable, and have enough wool to stay warm if they get damp, but not so much that they itch or can't breathe.

B

Bedhead

Jan 3, 2015
Central MN
My favorite are the Nike Elite basketball socks. Use them at work and on the sled. Tried alot of socks, they stay put, comfy and most important to me, my feet dont sweat. That lifetime warranty you speak of would be sweet though.

bkpa

Premium Member
Mar 10, 2012
Hartford, S.D.
My favorite are the Nike Elite basketball socks. Use them at work and on the sled. Tried alot of socks, they stay put, comfy and most important to me, my feet dont sweat. That lifetime warranty you speak of would be sweet though.

I'm with you. But I wear the Under Armour. Work well for my style of riding. I have also used thier base layers opposed to Klim. Work well.

Premium Features