• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris dragon silber turbo install Help!!!! needed

S
Feb 7, 2016
Nd
Hey guys bought a silber turbo kit believe everything is there but do not have any directions as what all needs to be done to install the kit it has an attitude box that I have wired in allready vrs 3.2 but according to directions I have it's missing tan and pink wire not sure why also just need all the help I can get as I am new to this turbo thing lol my sled is a 700 dragon please help

S
Feb 7, 2016
Nd
Someone please help with all of you guys out there running turbsos somebody's got to have some insight on this as I'm a newbie and lost when it comes to this turbo game

Octanee

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2010
Cranbrook Bc
Someone please help with all of you guys out there running turbsos somebody's got to have some insight on this as I'm a newbie and lost when it comes to this turbo game

Have you tried contacting silber? Since it's their kit and they are still around I'm sure they would have an idea if they can remember or perhaps an old kit installation manual kicking around.

S
Feb 7, 2016
Nd
Yes I did contact silber Justin is a very busy guy I did not buy the kit from him so I'd like to not bother him as he has got a lot on his plate im just looking for some insight from what others have been through I had the sled running tonight with everything hooked up less turbo cooling lines and few other things but sounds good so far learning as I go any help much appreciated not sure if I got all things right but I guess it runs anyway lol

bryceraisanen

Lifetime Membership
Mar 5, 2011
Probably not a ton of guys who turboed the Dragon chassis sleds. I would guess maybe 10-20% of what it is nowadays. And it's been awhile so people don't remember details of stuff they worked on 5-10 years ago.

With all due respect, use better punctuation and grammar. Separate new thoughts and ideas with a new paragraph. One thing I have noticed in 15 years in the forums; you'll never get much response when you put everything in one longa** sentence that never ends and is hard to read.

It just comes off sounding like a desperate teenager.

Carry on.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

J
Sep 25, 2009
I got one

I have a 2008 dragon 700 with a silver turbo and attitude box. Email me with your questions and I will help with what I can. And yes I ride a 10 year old sled that rips! I will pm you.

Premium Features