• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snorider Bibs M & XL, Coldwave Jacket XL, Snobunje and Avy Shovel

I have a few items:

Snorider Bibs Size Medium and Xtra Large. Will sell them as a set if desired. Total is $50.00 This should include shipping costs to your home. These are for really cold weather. I used to wear them in Alaska.

I also have:

Coldwave Jacket and Liner. Size XL. Jacket looks Brand New. I only wore it 10 times. Jacket is black with Orange Piping. This is a really Cool Jacket.

SnoBunje Cobra and Rattler. Will sell them as a set for $100.00 Again, I'll cover the shipping to your home.

Avalanche Shovel with saw integrated into handle. Will sell for $20.00 plus shipping.

Why am I selling: I got out of the Lifestyle (snowmobiling) a few years ago and just don't need this stuff. I used to be a regular on here since 2001 as 98PowderLE . The condition of everything is very good. I had it all in a Sealed Box for the past few years. I moved to the Beach and gave up snowmobiling.
I will post pictures later in the week (when I am back home) to back up that this is legitimate. If you are really interested, call me or text me at
562-832-7993. I am in California.

Yes, this is for real and I do not care to deal with naysayers.

Last edited:
Premium Features