• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pilot Skis?

S
Nov 28, 2007
I am picking up a new '09 Summit. Wondering if I should leave the Pilot skis on or put the Precisions that I was running on my Rev on?

Any suggestions?

M
Oct 28, 2009
Donnelly, ID.
I am picking up a new '09 Summit. Wondering if I should leave the Pilot skis on or put the Precisions that I was running on my Rev on?

Any suggestions?

I took mine out today for the first time. Not enough powder yet for any side hilling though.
I had the dealer put an extra set of carbides on mine when I bought it and I'll tell you, I have never had a sled that handled this good on a trail. It ignored all the previous tracks and went straight as an arrow, even through some dumb ***'s vehicle tire tracks that were 12" deep on the trail. I'd try them out first before you get rid of them. I have the quick release sway bar links ordered for when the real powder comes. Enjoy!!

R
Mar 9, 2009
leave on the Pilot 6.9's rode with the Precisions on my REV for a couple rides then switched to the Pilots and will never look back. Definetly and upgrade from the Precisions!

Premium Features