• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding access from Kremmling,first trip to COLORADO

S

sledstew

Nov 2, 2004
Mandan, ND
www.themildtowild.com
Wondering if someone can help me out a bit, I am looking to possibly head to the Kremmling,Rabbit Ears,Buff Pass area for the first time to do some turbo/EFI testing and I am wondering where the best place is to stay and ride in either Kremmling or Walden,Ive heard mixed rumors. Any info would be very helpful,any advice will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Either place you will have to trailer to ride. There is only one hotel in Walden from what I know. PM Chevyboy, he owns it.

In Kremmling there are several choices to stay, only 2 good ones. The Allington and the Cliffside. Trailering to RE from Kremmling is 30 minutes on bad roads. Just head north on Hwy 40 and you can't miss it. Everybody does it.

If you are looking for ride in-ride out lodging, try Steamboat Lake Outfitters. They are 30 minutes north of Steamboat and have cabins that you can rent and do the ride in-ride out thing.

If we don't get any good storms soon, the snow will be marginal. It has been warm and very sunny the last few days and we all know what that does to snowpack. We have a system coming in tonight but it is not anything to write home about.

Premium Features