• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLP can

bighillm7

Lifetime Membership
Sep 21, 2011
Central Iowa
I am looking at a SLP can for my 18. I have not decided on the comp can or the trail can. Any preferences either way. Also do they both work with a muff pot? Because that is a MUST!!

hilpulr

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Corvallis MT
Slp can

I just put the trail can on my 18 today. Will ride on Sunday and see how it is. I don’t believe a muff pot will work with the can. My buddy bought the ggb can because he says that’s the only one that will work with the muff pot.

SLP

Premium Member
Hey guys, ran across your post and thought I might clear up the cooker question on our silencer.

Yes, you can use a cooker with the SLP silencer on either the 800 or 850 Polaris. In fact we build one to make it as easy as possible. We call it the PicnicR. It uses our regular Lightweight Silencer body and has a bracket welded to the top of the silencer and comes with the necessary springs for easy mounting of a WPS trail chef or Muffpot cooker. See attached pics

09-322 new.jpg new style 2.jpg 09-319-with-muff-pot-mount.jpg

N
Dec 18, 2012
Bothell, Wa
Hey guys, ran across your post and thought I might clear up the cooker question on our silencer.

Yes, you can use a cooker with the SLP silencer on either the 800 or 850 Polaris. In fact we build one to make it as easy as possible. We call it the PicnicR. It uses our regular Lightweight Silencer body and has a bracket welded to the top of the silencer and comes with the necessary springs for easy mounting of a WPS trail chef or Muffpot cooker. See attached pics

...but what about a ski doo since this is the ski doo G4 forum?

Personally, I'm looking at getting the comp can. Does that need separate mounting brackets?

Premium Features