• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

They wanna ban us from riding national parks please visit debate.org and vote NO!

H

HighestMark

Aug 1, 2015
We are currently winning the debate 55% to 45%. Stupid lil websites like this matter. Please visit http://www.debate.org/opinions/shoul...national-parks and vote. And please make a coherent argument other than simply ranting.

THEY say we pollute and destroy and kill wildlife and THEY are a bunch of pansies. They say we destroy the landscape... ummmm hello it's covered in snow! Hikers actually erode the landscape far more than sleds! Snowmobiles put an estimated 0.5 lbs. psi on the land while hiker's boots put 5 lbs psi on the land.

They say we disrupt wildlife. Ummmmm... most wildlife is hibernating thru the winter, duh! And we seek deep powder; The animals active in the winter do not.

I read an activist's post that suggested, "Snowmobiles also provide a noisy distraction to those on snowshoes or cross country skiing." Are you ****ing kidding me? One man's activity interfered with another man's activity? STFU!

I could go on and on...

Last edited:
H

HighestMark

Aug 1, 2015
Should snowmobiles be banned in US national parks? Vote Yes? :face-icon-small-con

You are right I'm sorry. It was late and I was drunk. Or I'm just retarded. Either way I mean well. And I will fix it right now....

VOTE NO!!!!!

H

HighestMark

Aug 1, 2015
It's working!

I got 6 sledders to vote overnight and we're now winning 60%/40%!!!

Premium Features