• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

anyone ride dirt bikes?

K
Dec 19, 2010
bozeman mt
i ride an 06 crf450r and just moved here to ogden. looking for some riding partners so i can go riding some time. i like like riding in the mountains i also like the dunes too. thanks -keith

K
Dec 19, 2010
bozeman mt
thanks guys. ya ive been to the dunes a few times,there huge. thats probablly my favorite place to go. jumps everywhere and it dont hurt as bad when you endo ha. definately gonna go sometime this year.

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
i ride an 06 crf450r and just moved here to ogden. looking for some riding partners so i can go riding some time. i like like riding in the mountains i also like the dunes too. thanks -keith

KTM 300 w Revloc-auto Clutch.And new left rear brake and clutch combo.Single track Mt Adams ,St Helens

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
I do.

Or, should I say, I did ... until the guy who I had do this big bore kit for me on my motor totally screwed me.

Otherwise I'd be down to head into the heart of the state to ride some new stuff :(

C
Mar 3, 2006
Utah
I ride an 08 KTM 450sx. We make several trips to the dunes every year. It's a little hot right now, but we'll be making at least 2 more this year before snowmobile season starts. I'd like to get up to St. Anthony's once more. There allot bigger, and funner than Little Sahara. Like stated earlier, join intermountainriders.com. They have a group of guys that go out there almost every week.

Mjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2008
Ogden, Utah
I have an '05 CRF450, and do quite a bit of riding and live in ogden as well. My friends and I prefer the dunes but do some mountain riding also. I haven't been as much this year since we got a new baby boy but I've been able to sneek in a couple day trips to little sahara. We like to ride pretty hard and fast, so if that's your thing too, we're always looking for new blood.

G

GangGreen

Jul 3, 2001
Layton utah
There is also the Knolls. It is closer than Little Sahara. It is located half way to Wendover. It has sand, trails, tracks, and flats. Not big sand hills, but real fun and not as crowded.

Last edited:

Mjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2008
Ogden, Utah
Just my opinion, but knolls sucks big time!! There are 2 dunes, a TON of just flat sand and some whoop trails (that aren't very good IMO), and pretty much nothing else. Just my opinion, not trying to start anything, but go a little farther to little sahara and it is 10 times better!!

C
Mar 3, 2006
Utah
Just my opinion, but knolls sucks big time!! There are 2 dunes, a TON of just flat sand and some whoop trails (that aren't very good IMO), and pretty much nothing else. Just my opinion, not trying to start anything, but go a little farther to little sahara and it is 10 times better!!

x2, the Knolls are good if your bringing your kids, but for riding a 450, they blow. Drive the extra 1/2 hour, and go to LS.

Premium Features